“Black Diamond Beaver Run”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 11 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Black Diamond Beaver Run”
Reviewed April 14, 2011 for a stay in April 2011

The place was great!
The only small problem we had was there was a broken chair in the living room.

A TripAdvisor Member
“Black diamond is sure to please”
Reviewed February 24, 2011 for a stay in February 2011

This uniquely designed penthouse was a delight to stay in. Lots of space and updates to make the whole gang feel comfortable. Three long days of skiing and a few good home cooked meals were just what our crew needed this past presidents day weekend. Definitely considering a return trip next year.

Michigan
Reviewed February 6, 2011 for a stay in January 2011

Your age range 45-54
“Wonderful Stay”
Reviewed January 27, 2011 for a stay in January 2011

Loved the condo in Beaver Run. Traveled with 2 other families...so the 6-bedroom unit gave us plenty of space to spread out. Pricier than I would have liked, but other than that, great. Kitchen was especially well equipped (much better than most condos we've stayed at). Very clean.

Traveling group: Family with teenagers
ga
Reviewed April 21, 2010 for a stay in March 2010

“convenient and comfortable”
Reviewed February 25, 2010 for a stay in February 2010

We stayed in the Black Diamond suite with another family, a total of 11 people.
The suite was everything we needed from sleeping arrangements to ease of
cooking and storage. The ski lockers were especially convenient. The free
shuttle to town was great as well. We will be back to Beaver Run for future
family ski vacations.

Check in / front desk Service
Liked best: Convenient to lift and town
Liked least: Slow elevator
Recommended for:
Friends getaway A romantic getaway
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Tourists Large groups
Luxury-minded travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Fantastic Room and Location”
Reviewed January 22, 2010 for a stay in January 2010

The home is absolutely one of the best locations at Beaver Run...it is right around the corner from the elevator that takes you to the skywalk. The home was great, as were the furnishings. We only wished the furniture was better positioned to see the fireplace and TV. The beds were very comfortable and the chairs in the bedrooms were such a nice touch.
We did have problems with the heating system though. We had been told not to turn the heat above 65, but when we got there, the heat was on 80 on all of the downstairs thermostats. And it took 2+ days to get the heat to go off, no matter how low we set the thermostats. We called the number on the fridge, but never got a call back about it. After 2+ days, the heat went off finally, but then it would not come back on, no matter where we set the thermostats. The upstairs heat worked like it should.
Despite the heating problem, which was mainly only a problem in the mornings (because the sun warms the rooms by midmorning), we will stay here again.

Liked best: Size and location
Liked least: Heating system
Traveling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 45-54
Recommended for:
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Tourists Large groups
Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing