“Modern, convenient, clean & great location”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 12 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Modern, convenient, clean & great location”
Reviewed January 16, 2014 for a stay in January 2014

The condo was just a block off of Main Street in Breckenrdige and the interior decor was up-to-date modern -- okay the TV was a little small, but I loved the tile floors and the comfy couches in the living room. Plus the unit had a steam shower! A serious plus!!

The location was excellent - you can ski pretty much down to the complex (it is like a half block walk) on the Four O'Clock Run coming home at the end of the day, and also walk easily to the restaurants in town. You can walk to the Snowflake Lift - we did it - but it is about a quarter mile uphill slog, so it is easier to just take the free shuttle across the street.

The management company here is also really helpful - they communicate by e-mail, make sure everything is clean and make checking in and out a breeze.

Overall I highly recommend, for the size (ours was a 2-bedroom and 2-bath) and also the interior decor (kitchen was great and up-to-date) and bedroom layout (spread far enough apart to not hear each other). Works well for a week long stay.

Date of stay: January 2014
“Wonderful!”
Reviewed December 3, 2013 for a stay in November 2013

Park Place was an excellent place to stay and I recommend it to anyone. The rooms are nice, roomy, well furnished and very clean. This location is also centrally located for easy access to downtown Breckenridge. We hope to be able to return in the near future.

Date of stay: November 2013
A romantic getaway
Colorado
Reviewed November 21, 2013 for a stay in November 2013

Date of stay: November 2013
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“A great weekend getaway”
Reviewed September 25, 2013 for a stay in September 2013

A group of 4 of us stayed here for a long weekend to enjoy the city and some mountain biking. Great location only a block off of main street. You could walk anywhere in town in s short amount of time. Really nice spacious condo with most all the amenities you should need. Only things missing were small items like salt & pepper and the lighting in the living area seemed low. Was a great value with off-season rates.

Date of stay: September 2013
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
“Disappointed”
Reviewed September 12, 2013 for a stay in August 2013

The condo was not the luxury experience we were expecting.
Kitchen cabinets need to be updated. One flat screen tv in living area without HD. No tv in bedrooms. Several items in need of repair. Guest shower didn't drain properly.

Date of stay: August 2013
Check in / front desk
Rugged travelers
“Problems Solved”
Reviewed January 30, 2013 for a stay in January 2013

I stay in this unit with 8 of my girlfriends. We enjoyed the cozy condo and thought the location was perfect. I had a wonderful experience booking through visitbreck. I told them exactly what I wanted and what amenities I wanted it to include. They were able to fulfill all of them. There were a few problems with a toilet not working and the front office getting back to me during these problems. However they were apologetic and rectified the inconveniences I experienced and will definitely keep my business in the future.

Date of stay: January 2013
A romantic getaway Older travelers
NE
Reviewed July 18, 2012 for a stay in July 2012

Date of stay: July 2012
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing