“A great weekend getaway”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 12 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“A great weekend getaway”
Reviewed September 25, 2013 for a stay in September 2013

A group of 4 of us stayed here for a long weekend to enjoy the city and some mountain biking. Great location only a block off of main street. You could walk anywhere in town in s short amount of time. Really nice spacious condo with most all the amenities you should need. Only things missing were small items like salt & pepper and the lighting in the living area seemed low. Was a great value with off-season rates.

Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
“Disappointed”
Reviewed September 12, 2013 for a stay in August 2013

The condo was not the luxury experience we were expecting.
Kitchen cabinets need to be updated. One flat screen tv in living area without HD. No tv in bedrooms. Several items in need of repair. Guest shower didn't drain properly.

Check in / front desk
Rugged travelers
“Problems Solved”
Reviewed January 30, 2013 for a stay in January 2013

I stay in this unit with 8 of my girlfriends. We enjoyed the cozy condo and thought the location was perfect. I had a wonderful experience booking through visitbreck. I told them exactly what I wanted and what amenities I wanted it to include. They were able to fulfill all of them. There were a few problems with a toilet not working and the front office getting back to me during these problems. However they were apologetic and rectified the inconveniences I experienced and will definitely keep my business in the future.

A romantic getaway Older travelers
NE
Reviewed July 18, 2012 for a stay in July 2012

Fort Collins
Reviewed July 8, 2011 for a stay in June 2011

Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 45-54
“Great accomodations!”
Reviewed March 18, 2011 for a stay in March 2011

Nice big condo with great location. You can't beat it. Complimentary shuttle service is not always reliable though

Traveling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
“Nice place to stay!”
Reviewed February 9, 2011 for a stay in January 2011

Full kitchen, washer/dryer, WiFi, LCD tv,
master bedroom has one bed, 2nd bedroom has 3 twins and a captain's bunk. And a pull-out couch - which has a mattress topper stashed in the master bedroom closet - that makes the pull-out pretty comfortable.

We were very happy with the place.

As long as you don't miss a turn, the ski-in via the 4 o'clock run is pretty nice too. You end up just walking a block.

There's even an outdoor closet (with lock) that you can use to stash your ski gear.

Traveling group: Friends
Your age range 35-44
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing