“Great value - comfortable, functional, and close...”
other travelers have booked this property
Great room --living, dining and  kitchen.
Living room from dining room. Living room from entrance hall.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Great room --living, dining and  kitchen.
Living room from dining room.
Living room from entrance hall.
Dining room + 2 chairs at the counter.
Looking towards kitchen.
Kitchen from living room.
Ski closet in front hall
Master BR w/ TV and attached bath--sleeps 4
Master bathroom [en suite]
Gas grill on the balcony.
Deck in summer.
Heated Pool [87 degrees] with kiddie pool.
One of 2 indoor hot tubs.
1 of 2 outside hot tubs.
STARBUCKS!
All decked out for Christmas on Historic Main St.
One of many historic churches in town.
Statue honoring the 10th Mt. Division that opened this area up for skiing.
Rent your skis/boards [w/discounts] right on the path from my condo to the Peak 9 Lift--        he
Sundays in Summer, Farmers' [plus] Market
When you see this Motherlode sign on your left, take the next left turn into the parking lot. B-5 is directly ahead.
Visiting artists' cottage in the Art District.
The Blue River runs right through the center of town. Great for kids to play in, in Summer.
Summer---flowers EVERYWHERE!
More flowers---
Still more flowers----
The aspens putting on a show in mid to late Sept.
Map showing short path to Peak 9 Lift and Historic Main St.
Ski/snowboard rental brochure
Taken from my balcony late Sept.
Outside Motherlode, SEPT 16, 2014!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
TomU3504
Edina, Minnesota
“Great value - comfortable, functional, and close to skiing / Main Street.”
Reviewed December 25, 2014 for a stay in December 2014

I stayed in this condo with my son and daughter-in-law during the week of December 7th. It is a short 3 block walk to the Quicksilver lift and approximately 5 blocks to Main Street in Breckenridge.

The condo is very comfortable with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The kitchen is well laid out with labels on the cabinet doors and drawers making it easy to find things. The living and dining areas are spacious and well furnished.

The condo owner provides excellent information about the condo, skiing, and Breckenridge.

We are already planning a return trip and will definitely stay in this condo again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The condo location and it's size.
Liked least: Nothing.
Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Dec 26, 2014
Thanks Tom for the nice, informative review.

I don't understand, though, why you thought the lift and Main St. were so far away. The lift is only 200 yards away and Main St.is just 250 yards away.

Anyway, I'm so glad you enjoyed Breckenridge.It's a pretty perfect place, isn't it. I'm glad you'll be back! Betsy
dmcnitt
Council Bluffs, Iowa
“Comfy immaculate condo blocks from downtown Breck.”
Reviewed August 21, 2014 for a stay in August 2014
person found this review helpful

We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves at this condo. We had plenty of room for 2 adults and 3 young adults to spread out and settle in for our 5 day stay. It was within blocks of downtown yet was quiet and felt very private at the same time. Loved the closeness of the sauna, pool, and jacuzzi, my family frequented them all after our days of hiking and exploring.

Traveling group: Teenagers
Aug 22, 2014
Thanks for the review,Denise,
I'm so glad all of you had a good time and enjoyed all your hiking and mountain climbing, etc. The pontoon boat sounded like fun. I'm sure it felt good to hop into one of the hot tubs or sauna to soak at the end of a strenuous day! Betsy

Jayne will check on your missing ear buds [she hopes they didn't get sucked up in the vacuum!].
DavidO348...
Fort Collins, Colorado
“Great location, clean, and very responsive host”
Reviewed August 11, 2014 for a stay in August 2014
person found this review helpful

Went to Breckenridge for a volleyball tournament. You are within walking distance of downtown Breckenridge - maybe a 10 minute walk if that. Nearby hot tub and pool were a great asset. The owner was very responsive to all our needs. Condo is well decorated and they have stenciled what goes in what drawer, labeled how lights function and how to use the fireplace and so forth so it was very easy to fully utilize this condo. We had a question on parking permits and the owner got back to us in minutes after we e-mailed her. She also allowed us a late check-out which was very helpful. I will keep this place on my list when we get back to Breckenridge!

Aug 18, 2014
Thanks for the nice review, Dave,

I'm sure your pointing out specific things--- how close the location is to town, the pool/hot tubs [and in the SKI season the Peak 9 Lift, Ski Center and Rental Shop!!] will be very helpful to any guests considering my condo.

I'm glad your girls were so successful in their volley ball tournaments and I hope you return soon, Betsy
40_countr...
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Perfect place”
Reviewed July 20, 2014 for a stay in June 2014

This place is wonderful. Location is great for walking into town to get dinner. There is a beautiful little path through the trees and it's only 5 mins away. The kitchen is fully stocked with all the extras (baggies for snacks, spices for cooking) and the place is very warm and cozy. The bathrooms even had shampoo and soap and soft towels. We had a fire in the fireplace both nights we were there. The wifi was easy to use. And the owner was very accommodating when we forgot something in the apt after we left. I've done a lot of airbnb renting and while this wasn't through that site, it was still one of the best experiences I've had with renting a condo. I would definitely return.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Perfect location
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Aug 1, 2014
Hi, reading your review, I wanted to go right out to the condo and settle in, you made it so inviting! Thanks so much for being so explicit, it makes it so much easier for prospective guests to know what the experience was like from a guest's prospective---not just the owner's 'blurb'. Betsy

P.S. I haven't forgotten about the things I'm going to mail you, in Sept.
Nancy B
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
“The best location and excellent condo amenities”
Reviewed July 20, 2014 for a stay in July 2014

We needed a getaway and could not have found a better place to stay. Betsy's condo has everything from bathroom toiletries to kitchen condiments - not your ordinary amenities. Just a short walk to the upper end of Main Street, we could start in the morning on one end and easily explore the whole street. We had zero plans and took the long weekend as it came, finding the gondola up to the base of peak 8 was free if you didn't have a bike. That was a bonus, as we rode up, spent a sunny afternoon up there and on the way back, got off the gondola halfway to walk back to town. We learned about the Colorado Gold Rush in a serendipitous manner, then made it over to the Barney Ford museum back on Main Street, apparently a little known piece of Colorado history. Highly recommended! A great place for prohibition era cocktails is Modis, again on Main. The Summit Stage will take you all over Summit County (Frisco, Dillon, Silverthorne, etc) at no charge, so if you want to leave your car parked the entire stay, it's easy to do so. Sunday morning was a farmer's market near the little lake very near the condo. Standup paddle boarding and instruction was available. All in all, a great weekend with no plans but plenty to do with an excellent place to relax back at Mother Lode B-5.

The town is great in the summer and this condo is the perfect place to stay when visiting.

Aug 1, 2014
What a great review! It will be so helpful for guests who might not know where to begin and what to do. So glad you made the most of your 'get-a-way'. Thanks, so much for all the nice things you said, Betsy
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great condo close to the mountain -- great relaxing ski condo!!”
Reviewed April 1, 2014 for a stay in March 2014

Our stay was awesome -- We were thrilled with being able to walk right to the lift with our gear. The condo was very comfortable. We cooked dinner every night - kitchen was fully equipped and perfect for multiple people cooking at once.
Highly recommend this condo for a great ski vacation!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Apr 1, 2014
Thanks Emily for the nice review. You really touched on most of the things people considering my condo would like to know about. I'm delighted you enjoyed your trip so much. I do hope you come back sometime, Betsy
A TripAdvisor Member
“Had a great Cristmas vacation here.”
Reviewed December 26, 2013 for a stay in December 2013

This place is great. Close to town. You can walk down hill take shuttle back. Spent Christmas vacation here very close to Peak 9 rent ski shop just 200 yards down the hill. Got to go to peak 6 can do it from peak 9 just trans across 8,7,then 6. My teenage daughters had a great time. I only get to pick Christmas once every 4 years But I have decided to come here every other year just to ski. You stay in shape doing walking or you can take the shuttle. Betsy's place is clean well stocked with owlets, kitchen has all you need. Great info on what you need. Hot tub is great. I will be back her at the Moter Lode soon. Take care. Scott

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Mar 15, 2017
Sorry, I missed responding to this very nice review, Betsy
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing