“Clifton Lodge Exceeded Our High Expectations!”
Clifton Lodge Great Room
Clifton Master Suite
Kitchen
Clifton Master Suite
Clifton Lodge
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Germaine...
Massachusetts
“Clifton Lodge Exceeded Our High Expectations!”
Reviewed February 5, 2015 for a stay in January 2015

What an enjoyable vacation we had at Clifton Lodge the last week in January! From the moment we walked in the door of this impressive log home, we knew our trip was off to a great start. There are soaring ceilings with massive log beams and a large fireplace. The home is in perfect condition. I like a clean house: everything is spotless. The furnishings are top-quality and fit the style of the house perfectly. Towels and sheets are top quality. Even the lighting was masterfully planned. All the special touches we noticed and appreciated ~ such as the fine bathroom amenities provided by the management company, Paragon Lodging.

The kitchen was very well stocked with many place settings of dishes , glasses, and flatware. Any kitchen gadget we wanted was at our fingertips. Our group loves to cook, and there was a specialized pot for everything.

The hot top was fantastic! What else can I say about that?

The fact that skiers can ski in and out from the Four 'O Clock Run is what appealed to us when we booked the house, and it made ALL the difference at the end of the day. And what a grand home this is to return to, a beautiful, secluded home base in Breck yet only 5 minutes from downtown.

I have to give a shout out to Paragon Lodging for their friendly and super-competent staff. They made the whole booking process so simple and enjoyable. We'll rent from them again next year!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: This home was impressive and yet comfortable.
Liked least: We had to go home!
Traveling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
“Amazing home!”
Reviewed January 23, 2014 for a stay in December 2013

We spent the week after Christmas 2013 in Clifton Lodge and it is truly a special home and as ski vacation homes go you will not be disappointed. It is a well planned, extremely well built log home and could easily host two families although we had only our family of six. It is ski in/ski out and we skied in for lunch every day. The only drawback is that you have to ride the Snowflake lift which is just painfully slow. Paragon Lodging keeps the home in great condition and the only reason it is not five stars for value is because it is expensive to rent (week after Christmas is also the most expensive week), but you are paying for a first class home. We arrived to pick up the keys about 5:00 PM on a Friday and although Paragon is on Main Street the traffic coming into town is crazy, I would avoid the rush times if at all possible and then it would not be an issue. Two words sum it up... Highly Recommended!

Texas
Reviewed August 15, 2012 for a stay in August 2012

Luxury-minded travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“This is our 6th or 7th time renting the clifton lodge.”
Reviewed August 8, 2012 for a stay in July 2012

The home was in the best shape we have seen it in the last several years. The owners improvements and "up- keep" standards are appreciated.
Steve Spence

“great vacation”
Reviewed March 5, 2012 for a stay in January 2012

The property is very well mantained, very well equiped and the location is perfect for avid skiers. I recommend!

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers

Check in / front desk
Traveling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 55-64
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing