“We stayed in 2a at Park Meadows not 1a!”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“#sofabedproblems”
Reviewed March 24, 2014 for a stay in March 2014

Not a bad place. Walking distance to town. Great hot tubs. The sofa bed should only be used by smaller kids. We tried two 21-yr-olds on it and they were very uncomfortable. Could use a few more pots and pans but other than those few issues we think the location is great, especially for one couple. Then you can use the queen bed in the bedroom and that was just fine. Ski Country took very good care of us as far as equipment rental and lift tickets.

Rugged travelers
Mar 24, 2014
Hello- Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your vacation and the rental unit. It sounds like you took full advantage of everything Ski Country and Breckenridge has to offer. I apologize that you found the soaf bed uncomfortable; we will be sure to look into its condition and replace it if needed. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
A TripAdvisor Member
“inexpensive condo”
Reviewed January 1, 2014 for a stay in December 2013

We had a great time. The condo is small but if you only need it to lay your head like we did; it's fine. The only thing missing was a fireplace.

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Jan 1, 2014
Hello- Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your vacation and the rental unit. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
Littleton
Reviewed December 5, 2013 for a stay in November 2013

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
Dec 5, 2013
Hello Paige- Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your vacation and the rental unit 2A at Park Meadows Lodge. Cozy rentals such as this one are the perfect post-day retreat. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
CO
Reviewed June 20, 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Jun 20, 2013
Hi Nicole- Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am thrilled to hear how much you enjoyed your stay. We love our Park Meadows complex too! I am glad to hear you enjoyed unit 2A and am also pleased to know we were able to accommodate your early check-in request. We sincerely hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge and staying with us at Park Meadows Lodge!
CO
Reviewed November 23, 2011 for a stay in November 2011

Nov 23, 2011
We're glad we were able to keep you warm in the cold Colorado winter! We appreciate your kind words and hope to see you back with us in mountains soon.

Michael Juhnke
Rooms Division Manager
Ski Country Resorts (SkiCountry.com)
colorado springs
Reviewed September 15, 2011 for a stay in September 2011

Traveling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 45-54
Sep 15, 2011
Thank you for your review and comments of Park Meadows unit 2A. We will make sure the freezer is repaired and in good working order.

We are happy that you enjoyed your stay and hope you will return to Breckenridge and Ski Country Resorts again soon.!
Denver
Reviewed July 16, 2009 for a stay in February 2008

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing