“Good Decision”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“Good Decision”
Reviewed March 24, 2013 for a stay in February 2013

Check in and check out were easy. The room was clean, comfortable, had a full kitchen and is located not far from a grocery store, the Breckenridge ski lifts, and the main streets of town.

A romantic getaway Rugged travelers
Mar 24, 2013
Hello- Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with feedback of your stay. I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed the easy and convienent location of your rental unit, as well as the processes. We appreciate your business and look forward to your future stays in Breckenridge with us!
“Good deal family of 3”
Reviewed March 7, 2012 for a stay in February 2012

The good points: we were able to walk to the shuttle and ski down the four o clock run to get back. The walk to town is short.The room was clean. We played ping pong but had to buy our own ping pong balls. The washing machine was convenient Check in was easy and on the day we were leaving ski country called and informed us of the road closures and offered us a solution.

The bad points: The room was small and dark with no outlet in the bathroom for my razor and wives blow dryer.The cooking utensils were falling apart.

Rugged travelers
Mar 7, 2012
I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your time at Park Meadows. The lodge is beautiful for a family trip. The ping-pong tables, hot tubs, and gorgeous fireplace provide something for everyone. Its also great to hear our staff was on top of making sure you had a safe trip home.

I wish we would have known about the ping pong balls. We do have someone on site at Park Meadows that has some back ups for when they go missing. We will also check out the cooking utensils to make sure the unit is stocked and ready to go. Thanks for letting us know.

Thanks for leaving a review for us and I hope to see you back soon!

“Nice but hard bed”
Reviewed March 1, 2012 for a stay in February 2012

The ski country resort staff are friendly. The room was clean and comfortable however the bed was very hard and not comfortable. We stay in many places in the area and this one would be good for someone that likes a firm bed.

A romantic getaway Rugged travelers
Mar 1, 2012
I'm glad to hear the positive word about our staff here at Ski Country. Many have been with us for years, so they are well equipped to take care of guests like few can. Not to mention, they are all experts on the area.

I will head out and take a look at the bed next chance i get and see what can be done to address it. I appreciate you letting us know.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and I hope to see you up here again soon!

Austin
Reviewed February 8, 2012 for a stay in February 2012

Rugged travelers
Feb 8, 2012
I appreciate you taking the time to write the review. Although Park Meadows is our economy units, we do find a number of people enjoy them a great deal. They are 300 sq feet and offer some amenities motels do not have, such as a couple on site hot tubs and a kitchen. Not to mention, the lobby area has probably the best fire pit in all of Breckenridge.

I do see that we moved you to Trails End and I hope you found that unit to your liking. We hope to have you back with us again soon.

Ski Country Resorts - SkiCountry.com

Travelers are raving about these Breckenridge hotels

CO
Reviewed September 28, 2011 for a stay in September 2011

Your age range 25-34
Sep 28, 2011
Thank you for your review of Park Meadows unit 2C.

We are happy to hear that your enjoyed your stay at Park Meadows Lodge and enjoyed the location and amenities the lodge has to offer.

We look forward to seeing you again here at Ski Country Resorts!
denver
Reviewed September 15, 2011 for a stay in September 2011

Your age range 45-54
Sep 15, 2011
Thank you for your review of Park Meadows unit 2C. We are happy that you enjoyed your accommodations and your visit to Breckenridge. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great week during the offseason”
Reviewed May 6, 2011 for a stay in May 2011

We really enjoyed our stay in unit 8222. The facilities are great and the condo was very comfortable, clean and modern. We would definitely stay there again. Only thing missing would be a wine opener, good knife for chopping, and a proper cutting board. Other than that we felt right at home.

Your age range 25-34
May 6, 2011
Thank you Kristin for your review of Park Meadows unit 2C.

We will concentrate on expanding the kitchen inventory to include a wine opener, chopping knife and cutting board.

We look forward to having you back and thanks for letting us know about the items needed in the kitchen.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing