“Nice Stay”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Nice Stay”
Reviewed April 11, 2013 for a stay in April 2013

The condo was nice and location was great. It had nice views and it was quiet.

Apr 11, 2013
Hello- Thank you for taking the time to share your exprience with us. Although it was short and sweet, I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your rental unit with its easy and convenient location. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge!
NJ
Reviewed April 3, 2013 for a stay in March 2013

Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
Apr 3, 2013
Hi Jvan- Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback of your stay. I am thrilled to hear you enjoyed the easy and convenient location of your rental unit, as well as the cleanliness and accommodations. It is our consistent goal to provide prompt, outstanding customer service to our guests and we appreciate your recognition of the effort! I am also glad to hear you felt we represented the unit well prior to your arrival. We appreciate your business and hope to host you again on any future stays you may have to Breckenridge!
Lincoln
Reviewed December 20, 2011 for a stay in November 2011

Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
Dec 20, 2011
We're glad you had a great stay with us. Our Powderhorn units are some of our best kept secrets (we're working to to fix that, though). They are spacious, recently updated, close to lifts, and have all have windows that frame the amazing view of the woods out back.

I appreciate you taking the time to write the review and hope to see you back with us soon. Happy Holidays!

Michael Juhnke
Rooms Division Manager
Ski Country Resorts - SkiCountry.com
A TripAdvisor Member
“came looking for property in breckenridge”
Reviewed September 7, 2011 for a stay in August 2011

The condo was very nice. We had beautiful views from the living and dining areas. I was satisfied with the location of the condo. Too bad there was no dryer or washer in the unit and the hot tub closed at 8pm (to early for a Sat. night). WiFi would be a great idea instead of having to bring your own ether net cable.

Traveling group: Other
Your age range 45-54
Sep 7, 2011
Thank you for your 4 star review of our Powderhorn unit A202, it is one of our premier properties. We are happy to hear that your stay was pleasant and hope you were able to find the property that you were looking for here in Breckenridge. Please stay with us again on your next visit!
Colorado
Reviewed August 21, 2011 for a stay in July 2011

Traveling group: Family with teenagers
Aug 21, 2011
Thank you for your review of Powderhorn unit A202. Unit A202 is one of our premier units offering a great location and lots of amenities. Please contact us on your next visit if your experience any housekeeping or maintenance issues and we will and we will take care of them immediately.

Please visit us again soon!
Denver
Reviewed February 14, 2011 for a stay in February 2011

Traveling group: Family with young children
Your age range 45-54
Feb 14, 2011
Thank you for your review of Powderhorn condominiums and unit A202.

On your next visit, please call us ahead and we will make sure you get a property with a wireless connection.

Please visit us on the web at www.skicountry.com for great lodging specials!
Nebraska
Reviewed December 11, 2010 for a stay in November 2010

Traveling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44
Dec 11, 2010
Dear TFamily:

Thank you for your recent ski vacation to Breckenridge and staying with Ski Country Resorts!

Powderhorn A202 is one of our premier units and we are delighted that your ski vacation met all your expectations.

We look forward to your return visit to Breckenridge and Ski Country Resorts!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing