“Incredible deal; great townhouse, great location!”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 5 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Incredible deal; great townhouse, great location!”
Reviewed March 21, 2013 for a stay in February 2013

This is a great space; it is only 2 bedrooms, but really does sleep 8 comfortably. Everything was in great condition and very clean.The staff was helpful and accommodating. It is just a 2 block walk from the lift, which was so convenient for the days we skied at Breck. I would definitely stay here again!

Mar 21, 2013
Hello- Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with feedback of your stay. I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed the easy and convienent location of your rental home as well as the layout and space. I am also glad to hear that our staff was able to accommodate your requests and deliver the standard of service we strive for. We appreciate your business and hope to host you on any future stays in Breckenridge!
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great Service, Great Townhome.”
Reviewed February 9, 2012 for a stay in February 2012

Winterpoint 37 is a great place to stay...so convenient to town and skiing. The garage and great new TV are added bonuses. But what made the unit even better was the service offered by Ski Country. It truly was a pleasure dealing with them.

Feb 9, 2012
I'm glad to hear you had such a great time in Winterpoint 37! I will be sure to pass on your kind words to all of my staff. Its always great to hear such positive feedback. Our Winterpoint townhomes work great to bring a family up and have enough space to spread out. Being a block from the Snowflake lift and a block from town is also a great benefit.

Thank you for taking the time to write such a kind review. I hope to see you back with us again soon!

Michael Juhnke
Rooms Division Manager
Ski Country Resorts - SkiCountry.com
“Beautiful Condo”
Reviewed November 11, 2011 for a stay in October 2011

Amazing condo with tons of beds and room to spread out, was perfect for our needs!

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway
Nov 11, 2011
Thank you for your 5 star review of Winterpoint unit 37! Winterpoint 37 is one of our premier units and we are pleased that the unit met your needs and you enjoyed your stay there. We hope to see you again soon this ski season. Thank you for lodging with Ski Country Resorts and we look forward to your return this ski season. Stan Hodge Ski Country Resorts
Breckenridge
Reviewed February 25, 2010 for a stay in February 2010

A TripAdvisor Member
“good location, needs some attention”
Reviewed January 13, 2010 for a stay in December 2009

- Nice full size washer and dryer-easy to keep up with the laundry. Suggest putting the dryer to the right of the door and the shelves to the left - there would be more room near the doorway.
- Carpet needs to be cleaned and perhaps replaced.
- Kitchen was in good shape.
- Can't get to the blinds in the living room to open and close them.
- Humidifiers were all moldy inside and filters need to be replaced.
- Reasonable location, not too far from the lift, yet the lift is uphill from the condo.
- Love the arrangement - Garage, Living room second level with bedrooms third level. Very quiet, no noise from the neighbors.
- The sound system, DVD player, etc. was all disconnected from the TV in the living room. We spent an hour reconnecting everything and were not able to get the DVD working - it appeared there is a problem with the DVD player.

Liked best: Quiet, good location
Liked least: Up hill to walk to the lift
Traveling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 45-54
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Tourists Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing