“Comfortable and everything we wanted”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Breckenridge Ripoff”
Reviewed March 13, 2014 for a stay in March 2014

Everything in Breckenridge, Co. is overpriced, (especially the cost of lift tickets). The one bedroom condo we rented at Park Meadows, was outdated, (old small livingroom T.V., creaky irritating floors, no bedroom T.V., poor sound insulation, and cramped living area). I would not recommend it for more than (2) people. The ski location was good, as you could ski in on the 4 O'clock run. The shuttle service was probably the best I've ever seen out west, and there were two drivers that were outstanding (Mary and Gary). The room service was terrible,(they only brought fresh towels once, and did not clean the room at all). I would stay at another location if I ever return to Breckenridge, but it's not likely that I will go back. The staff at the cafeteria (near Peaks 8 & 9), were terrible. They were rude and not helpful, and most could not speak any english. Breckenridge is an overpriced resort area, and not worth the expense.

Mar 13, 2014
Hello Gene- Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. I apologize that you had such a terrible experience while visiting this town. Each unit is individually owned, and therefore it is up to the homeowner what upgrades to do. Candid comments such as yours are valuable to pass along to the homeowner. We do not advertise this property in any false way, which is why we make sure to include square footage and an accurate description. Vacation rentals are different than hotels with regard to housekeeping. We do not do housekeeping services on stays less than 8 nights. However, if you had called to ask for more towels, we would have been more than happy to bring them right over free of charge. We do promise a low price guarantee, which we make sure to focus on Park Meadows since it is one of the most budget friendly complexes in Breckenridge. With the remaining issues you had, unfortunately we do not have any control over those entities. We appreciate your business and hope this one stay did not ruin Breckenridge as a whole for you. Perhaps the next time you visit, you can call us direct to ensure you're getting an updated unit for a great price and make us aware of any additional desires you might have so we can make this stay up to you!
anewl3af
State College, Pennsylvania
“Comfortable and everything we wanted”
Reviewed February 11, 2014 for a stay in February 2014

Park Meadows and associated Ski Country Resorts offered everything we wanted and needed in our stay. 4B is exactly what you see in the photos--- not large, but large enough for 3 (our 18 year old slept comfortably on the pull out sofa), plenty of warm water for showers, and a kitchen. This is not a fancy place but it is comfortable, clean, warm, affordable. We did not use the outdoor hot tub but it looked nice. We could hear our upstairs neighbors occasionally (footsteps only) otherwise there was plenty of quiet for sleeping. Town is a walkable distance as is the gondola for access to the ski area. I highly recommend this complex and 4B in particular (end unit) for comfortable accommodations at a good price. The shuttle system made it easy and convenient to get around without navigating the snowy roads ourselves.

Tip: The coffee maker uses round filters... I packed enough coffee and filters from home so that we did not have to buy these at arrival. Get a grocery card for discounts otherwise your Kroger card will work too. Ski Country offers a reusable grocery bag for free, get this before you go to City Market otherwise you will pay 10c per bag. Besides groceries, the City Market strip mall also has a liquor store; Soup'z On is nearby for delicious and not expensive salad, bread, and soup (e.g. Elk Stroganoff, Hungarian Goulash, Chicken Noodle, Caribbean Lentil, etc).

Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Feb 10, 2014
Hello- Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your vacation and the rental unit. It sounds like you took full advantage of everything Ski Country and Breckenridge has to offer. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
Seattle
Reviewed January 16, 2014 for a stay in December 2013

Jan 16, 2014
Hello- Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your vacation and the rental unit. Why should it be anything other than ideal for you? It sounds like you took full advantage of everything Ski Country and Breckenridge has to offer. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
CO
Reviewed August 16, 2012 for a stay in July 2012

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Aug 16, 2012
Hi Debbie! Thank you for your review of our Park Meadows unit 4B! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and were able to utilize the kitchenette in the unit as this is something very unique to Park Meadows that other budget lodging in Breckenridge does not offer. We hope, with you living so close to us in Centennial, that we will see you again this Winter or next Summer! We do enjoy seeing our repeat guests and thank you for your business! In the meantime, take care!
Highlands Ranch
Reviewed September 7, 2011 for a stay in September 2011

Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Family with young children
Your age range 25-34
Sep 7, 2011
Thank you for your review of Park Meadows and unti 4B. Park Meadows continues to offer a great location at an affordable price.

Please visit us again soon and stay in touch with us at www.skicounry.com for direct bookings.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Good Place for the price”
Reviewed July 9, 2009 for a stay in January 2009

Good Clean place close to Bos Line to the Ski Lifts

Traveling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 55-64
Friends getaway A romantic getaway
TN
Reviewed July 7, 2009 for a stay in December 2008

Liked best: Location
Liked least: Amt of living space
Traveling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 45-54
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing