“Good value for the money”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
BE665
Waverly, Iowa
“Good value for the money”
Reviewed January 26, 2015 for a stay in December 2014

A good location - possible to ski almost up to the door in the afternoon. Free shuttle in the morning. Nice lounge area with a big fire pit and two hot tubs. Room on the small side, but equipped with everything. Would stay again!

Traveling group: Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Feb 4, 2015
Hello- Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your rental unit and vacation. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge!
A TripAdvisor Member
“A nice stay in Breckenridge, with a few suggestions.”
Reviewed August 1, 2013 for a stay in July 2013

The rooms were clean and well looked after. The clubhouse area was nice, and the access was good. We met a few very nice people during our 5 day stay. We have a few suggestions that would raise our stay at Park Meadows from the 3 stars given, easily to a 5 star rating.

1. Put a curtain or a door in the doorway separating the bedroom from the living/main room. It is difficult if not impossible to have some mommy/daddy time when your soon-to-be teenage sons are 10 feet away with a direct line of sight.

2. Put in a real-sized sink. Both sinks in the kitchenette were the size of a thimble. There is more than enough counter space and depth for an adequate size sink(s). Doing dishes after meals would have been easier in the bathtub?

3. Put some opaque or very dark curtains in the bedroom. When the sun comes in at 5:30am in the summer, the entire bedroom lights up as well with the white blinds there for purely cosmetic reasons. They do nothing to keep the sun out in the very early morning. One benefit of a vacation is to sleep in. These while blinds letting in all the early morning sun made that all but impossible!

Older travelers
Aug 1, 2013
Hi Trent- Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed the clean and well looked after complex and room. The location is supreme isn't it!? In regards to your suggestions: thank you so much for your valued input! I will certainly pass along your comments to the homeowner to see what they are able to do with upgrades. Input such as yours is so helpful! We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Nice town, small condos”
Reviewed November 3, 2011 for a stay in October 2011

We really enjoyed walking around Breckenridge and the time of year we visited. However, the condos were tiny and not at all what the pictures showed. I was expecting a spacious area for us to cook and spend time in with my new husband and instead we had to find a lot more to do outside the condo because it was so cramped. It was very expensive for off-season and for the size in my opinion. We paid $170 with a Groupon and I do not feel we got nearly enough for our money. Very disappointed in the amenities and accommodations at the condo.

Liked best: Location
Liked least: Size, lack of amenities, cramped feeling
Rugged travelers
Nov 3, 2011
Thank you for your review of Park Meadows unit 7A and Breckenridge. As the condos have individual owners, some of the units vary and we apologize that the unit was not what you expected. All of our units are shown on our website and by direct booking we can help you pick out a specific unit to make sure we can meet your needs. Thank you for lodging with Ski Country Resorts and we are glad that you enjoyed Breckenridge. We hope to see you again soon for this ski season! Stan Hodge Ski Country Resorts
CO
Reviewed November 2, 2011 for a stay in October 2011

Your age range 55-64
Nov 2, 2011
Thank you for your review of Park Meadows unit 7A, we appreciate your comments. We are sorry to hear of all your issues with the unit and the lodge. We will work to have more lighting in the unit and the recreation area and have the hall light repaired. We apologize for all the housekeeping issues and hot tub not being cleaned and we will double check to ensure that the refrigerator is defrosted and housekeeping issues are resolved. We do appreciate you letting us know about the issues during your stay and we're glad it seems we were able to take care of them. Thank you for staying with Ski Country Resorts and we hope to se you again this ski season.

Stan Hodge
Ski Country Resorts
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great Value & Awesome Location!!!”
Reviewed August 10, 2010 for a stay in December 2009

Our family of 4 (kids now 3 & 7) have enjoyed our stays at Park Meadows every year for 8+ years! Check-in is always easy, the rooms are clean and well stocked. We love skiing literally right up to the door of 3d for lunch or the end of the day! It's a short walk to Main St and our favorite restaurant, Eric's. I couldn't imagine paying more for a slightly bigger room at a resort that's not nearly as convenient as Park Meadows! Can't wait to get up there this year to see all of the new renovations...I'm sure its extra beautiful now!

Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Family with young children
cincinnati
Reviewed July 8, 2009 for a stay in March 2009

Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Families with young children
Families with teenagers Large groups
Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing