“A good value”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“A good value”
Reviewed September 8, 2011 for a stay in September 2011

My wife and I stayed here recently for our anniversary weekend. We found the accommodations to be quite satisfactory and a good value for our money. I'm sure there are 'fancier' places that we could have stayed at, but Park Meadows definitely met our needs. We'd stay here again.

Your age range 25-34
Sep 8, 2011
Thank you for your review of Park Meadows unit 8B. We are happy that you choose Breckenridge and Park Meadows Lodge to spend your anniversary. We look forward to hosting your next visit or family gatherings.

Please stay in touch with us at www.skicountry.com for lodging specials and direct bookings.
Highlands Ranch Co.
Reviewed August 31, 2011 for a stay in August 2011

Aug 31, 2011
Thank you for your 4 star review of Park Meadows Lodge and unit 8B. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay at Park Meadows and in Breckenridge, we look forward to having you back again. Please stay in touch with us at www.skicountry.com and book direct with Ski Country!
Berthoud co
Reviewed August 17, 2011 for a stay in August 2011

Traveling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44
Aug 17, 2011
Thank you for your great review of Park Meadows Lodge and unit 8B. We are pleased they you came to Breckenridge to enjoy a few days of relaxation and our mountain environment. Park Meadows is very affordable and offers the traveler a great location and lots of relaxing amenities to enjoy while visiting Breckenridge.

We look forward to your next visit to Breckenridge and Ski Country Resorts!
LA
Reviewed April 6, 2011 for a stay in March 2011

Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Family (extended)
Apr 6, 2011
Thank you for your review of Breckenridge Park Meadows Lodge and unit 8B. Park Meadows continues to be the best value and location in Breckenridge.

Please, on your next visit if something is not working correctly, just call us and we will have it repaired quickly. We will work to have the burners repaired on the range.

We hope you will come again soon, Breckenridge is also a wonderful place to visit in the summer!
Kansas City
Reviewed January 13, 2010 for a stay in December 2009

A TripAdvisor Member
“Great stay”
Reviewed July 30, 2009 for a stay in July 2009

Our stay was very good and we wouldn't change a thing. Thank you

Liked best: Location
Liked least: Needs some updating
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Families with teenagers Tourists
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing