New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices
“Happy!”
other traveler has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Dee814
Denver, Colorado
“Out dated”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2014 for a stay in January 2014

I stayed here with my family for my birthday. It was really rundown. The pictures are better looking then the real thing. The stove was broken and half of the stove top was not working, and it took forever to cook things. Things were not clean. Every dish we took out was dirty, something was wrong with the heating system. It was so hot and we were not able to cool the place down. The comfort zone setting was not comfortable at all. The walls are paper thin and the other guests on the different floors were loud and woke up the kids. The TVs were not working or the lamps which took 2 days to get fixed. The spiral stairs are very dangerous and my mother fell down them and fractured her foot. The parking is awful, we had two cars and you only get one spot in a very tight parking spot. Covered if you are lucky and a mile plus away for the other car to park. And by the time you check in the shuttles are not running anymore so you'll have to walk all the way back in 2 degree weather. I do not recommend this place to stay.

Traveling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Feb 3, 2014
Hello Deidre- Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am saddened to see the lack of enjoyment and amount of issues you were faced with during your stay. This is in no way the typical Ski Country guest experience and for that I apologize. I sincerely hope your mothers foot is healing. I am interested which shuttles you are referring to that stop running by the time you check-in? Our free guest shuttle runs until 11:30 pm, well after our front desk closes. There are no excuses for this kind of experience and I hope you will let us make it up to you. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
A FlipKey verified reviewer
Franklin
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013 for a stay in September 2013
person found this review helpful
3 of 5 stars Value 5 of 5 stars Rooms
3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk 2 of 5 stars Service
Oct 3, 2013
Hello- Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your rental unit and its location. I apologize that you were not able to utilize the hot tub during your stay. Unfortunaely, the HOA for Ski Hill did not inform us of this maintenance or we would have notified you and worked something out. We are appreciative of your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
A FlipKey verified reviewer
Broomfield
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013 for a stay in August 2013
5 of 5 stars Value 5 of 5 stars Rooms
Sep 5, 2013
Hello- Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am thrilled to hear you enjoyed your vacation, accommodations and service with us at Ski Country. We appreciate your business and as you make more weekend plans for the future, call us direct at 800-633-8388 to get your 10% off repeat loyal customer discount. We hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge!
Texas Heat Wave
TX
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013 for a stay in August 2013
5 of 5 stars Value 5 of 5 stars Rooms
5 of 5 stars Location 4 of 5 stars Cleanliness
Aug 15, 2013
Hello- Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am thrilled to hear you enjoyed your vacation, accommodations and service. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
A TripAdvisor Member
“very relaxing and enjoyable”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2011 for a stay in July 2011

We really enjoyed our stay. Good place to get away and the service etc... to make the reservation was easy. The off season rates were very good. The proximity to Breckenridge is great! Hot tub and pool were nice to have available. This was our second time to stay and we would love to come back again.

4 of 5 stars Value 4 of 5 stars Rooms
5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk 5 of 5 stars Service
Traveling group: Friends
Your age range 45-54
Aug 25, 2011
Thank you for your 4 star review of our Ski Hill Condominium unit #50. We are pleased your enjoyed your stay here in Breckenridge and you had a great experience at Ski Country Resorts. We look forward to having you back.

Please stay in touch with us on the internet at www.skicountry.com for great lodging opportunities!
“Very good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2011 for a stay in August 2011

Loved the location. The unit was very satifactory and clean. The outside hot tub quit working...again.

4 of 5 stars Value 4 of 5 stars Rooms
5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk 3 of 5 stars Service
Traveling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 65+
Aug 17, 2011
Thank you for your 4 star review of our Ski Hill condominium unit #50. We are very pleased that you found the accommodations clean and in good condition. On your next visit, please call us if you experience any issues such as the hot tub and we will have them repaired as quickly as possible. We look forward to seeing you again very soon!
“good”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2010 for a stay in August 2010

The loft beds were hard to sleep on, we were told there were two queen beds but they were more like single beds and would schke all night, we paid 170 for one night during the low season so that was dissapointing as well

2 of 5 stars Value 1 of 5 stars Rooms
5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk 4 of 5 stars Service
Traveling group: Family with young children
Your age range 25-34
Make Inquiry
Enter dates for more accurate prices
0 adult
0 kids
Book Now
Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing