“Great Condo!”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Baselice
Murphy, Texas
“Great Condo!”
Reviewed July 15, 2014 for a stay in July 2014

My husband and 2 teenagers stayed 3 nights here and were very comfortable. We loved the moose decorations. The porch overlooked trees and a river. It was very relaxing sitting on the porch and listening to the river below. We had Wi-Fi and cable which made the teenagers happy. The public pool and Jacuzzi area was nice. We even saw a fox driving to our condo one night. We would definitely stay here again.

Traveling group: Teenagers
Jul 28, 2014
Hello- Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your rental unit and vacation. I am elated to hear your positive feedback about your stay and it sure sounds like you took it all in while you were here. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great Breckenridge Condo”
Reviewed March 23, 2014 for a stay in February 2014

This condo was convenient and well equipped. Short walk to chair lift. Ski country resorts has a free shuttle. Spacious family room with gas fireplace. Lots of space for our group of 7. A very nice condo. I would stay here again without hesitation.

Mar 23, 2014
Hello Feeny- Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your vacation and the rental unit. It sounds like you took full advantage of everything Ski Country and Breckenridge has to offer. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
PVBsteve
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
“Great clean unit near slopes”
Reviewed February 18, 2014 for a stay in December 2013

We stayed at "the moose" unit over new years. It was very easy to deal with the management company, we checked in without problem, were quite surprised at the size of the (big) bedrooms and although the living area of the unit itself is a little cramped we all found a way to spread out and not get in each others way.

We had two adults and three teenage boys and all of our ski/board clothes and gear and there was plenty of room for all of us.

This unit is an easy walk to the pool and hot tubs, to the town itself and the Peak nine base area. Once we parked our car it stayed there all week.

The condo is spotless clean, well decorated and the kitchen has all you need to cook a gourmet meal.

We will be back !!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Traveling group: Extended Family
Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Feb 17, 2014
Hello- Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your vacation and the rental unit. It sounds like you took full advantage of everything Ski Country and Breckenridge has to offer. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
Chicago area
Reviewed January 2, 2014 for a stay in December 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Jan 2, 2014
Hello Frank family- Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your vacation and the rental unit. Why should it be anything other than ideal for you? It sounds like you took full advantage of everything Ski Country and Breckenridge has to offer. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
Arizona
Reviewed March 21, 2013 for a stay in February 2013

Mar 21, 2013
Hi Diane- Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with feedback of your stay. I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed the easy and convienent location of your rental unit, as well as the amenities and adorable decor. I am thrilled to hear that you are getting ready to rent it again next year! We appreciate your business and look forward to your future stays in Breckenridge with us!
WorldTrav...
Arkansas
“A perfect location and excellent accommodations!”
Reviewed February 4, 2013 for a stay in January 2013

This condo was super! I was a little apprehensive before arrival but everythings turned out well. My husband and I joined one set of our grown children and 3 grandchildren. We all loved this place! The business office was also prompt in responding to several small requests.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: We loved the location to the ski slopes.
Traveling group: Teenagers
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Feb 3, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We always look forward to hearing guests feedback, and are thrilled to have delivered the experience we strive for! We hope to see you again on your future stays in Breckenridge.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great place to stay”
Reviewed September 9, 2012 for a stay in August 2012

We were in Breckenridge for a wedding. We loved our rental! It was more spacious than I thought it would be. It was beautifully decorated, located close to town and the woods and creek, and very clean. The only concern we had was that we thought the sofa was a hida-a-bed, but it wasn't, so our kids had to just sleep on the couch. But I would definitely stay there again.

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
Sep 9, 2012
Hi Julie, thank you so much for your review! We were delighted to have you back as a Repeat Guest of Ski Country Resorts and we are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay in Breckenridge! We hope you were able to enjoy all of the Summertime activities and festivities that Breck has to offer during your stay and we look forward to seeing you again soon!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing