“A great time in breckenridge”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Average - based on 19 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“A great time in breckenridge”
Reviewed August 1, 2009 for a stay in July 2009

The staff is always helpful and attentive to the guests

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check in / front desk Service
Liked best: Location
Liked least: Noise
Traveling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 45-54
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
Friends getaway A romantic getaway
Older travelers Tourists
Large groups Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“I had some issues, but not with the home.”
Reviewed July 9, 2009 for a stay in March 2009

I liked where we stayed, but had a hard time actually finding it in the dark. We arrived late, and drove through the maze of condos for too long, and left me utterly frustrated. As well, I did not like having to go one place for the keys and checkin-checkout. We only stayed overnight, so it was time consuming to deal with that instead of skiing! So for us, the ski-in/ski-out which was what we wanted, was completely useless considering we had to drive over and check out. It was made very clear that we had to be "out by 10:00 or pay late fees", which I thought was rude. So, next time, I will more than likely stay someplace else, so that I don't have to deal with the hassle.

The place itself was very nice, however.

As stated earlier, we were only there overnight, so we did not get a chance to use the amenities. Unfortunately so.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check in / front desk Service
Liked best: It was clean.
Liked least: Check in/out.
Traveling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 35-44
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing