“Always good!”
other traveler has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Always good!”
Reviewed March 13, 2014 for a stay in March 2014

Brecks Trails End 204 was good like always! Close to the slopes, fantastic ski in/ski out. Very nicely decorated, comfy bed and leather couch is also nice!
Well stocked with dishes, could use a pizza cutter!
Welcome bottle of wine is always a nice touch for returning customers!
Negative, would be 2 rolls of toilet paper for 1 week and 2 people, how sad that we had to run to the store just for that!

Mar 13, 2014
Hello Jean- Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your vacation and the rental unit. It sounds like you took full advantage of everything Ski Country and Breckenridge has to offer. For (hopeful) future stays, all you need to do is call us if there is not enough toilet paper supplied at check-in! We'd be more than happy to bring some more over to you, free of charge. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
IN
Reviewed January 2, 2014 for a stay in December 2013

Jan 2, 2014
Hello Mike- Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your vacation and the rental unit. Why should it be anything other than ideal for you? It sounds like you took full advantage of everything Ski Country and Breckenridge has to offer. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
CO
Reviewed March 24, 2013 for a stay in February 2013

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Mar 24, 2013
Hello- Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with feedback of your stay. I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed the easy and convienent location of your rental unit, as well as the processes. We appreciate your business and look forward to your future stays in Breckenridge with us!
broomfield
Reviewed March 13, 2013 for a stay in February 2013

Mar 13, 2013
Hello- I apologize for the inconvenience you experienced by not being able to leave your car parked beyond your stay. Ski Country only has control over the interior of the unit, so unfortunately we do not control the parking situation at Tannenbaum. As you probably noticed throughout the town, as well as the complex you stayed at, parking is limited and space is valuable. The HOA is strict on parking because of availability. Imagine showing up to check into your unit and not having somewhere to park because the people who departed before you left their car to go out for the day. Again, I am sorry that this situation seemed to have ruined your stay but if this is a major MUST have to enjoy yourself entirely, then I hope you give us the chance to help you find accommodations that may fit your desires next time.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Te 204 great condo”
Reviewed January 31, 2013 for a stay in January 2013

the location was great and room was clean and fresh
kitchen well equipped and LR & 1BR spacious and comfortable
we'd love to request same condo next season
thx much for the upgrade surprise

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Jan 31, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are always thrilled to hear guests feedback, especially when we delivered the experience we strive for! We look forward to seeing you again on your future stays in Breckenridge.
Denver
Reviewed August 24, 2012 for a stay in August 2012

Aug 24, 2012
Hi Katie! Thank you for your review of Trails End unit 204! We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay at Trails End and with Ski Country Resorts and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks again!
TX
Reviewed April 11, 2012 for a stay in March 2012

Apr 11, 2012
I'm glad to hear you had a great time! Trails End is perfectly located by the lift and town. The indoor/outdoor hot tubs are perfect for when you hop off the slopes. It sounds like one of our most popular units is living up to its reputation.

Thank you for the nice review and we look forward to having you back with us.

Michael Juhnke
Rooms Division Manager
Ski Country Resorts - SkiCountry.com
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing