“Perfect spot”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Perfect spot”
Reviewed March 5, 2014 for a stay in February 2014

This is a great location - really ski in ski out to Quicksilver lift. The condo is in really beautiful shape, with nice furniture and appointments. It's very comfortable.

One night the hot tubs were too hot, but the other nights they were perfect. Just bring your own towels unless you want to use your bath towel for hot tubbing and showering.

The bedroom is quite cold, which we liked, but you might want to be aware.

As others have commented, you need to use quarters for the ski lockers downstairs, which is pretty old fashioned. I don't even use quarters any more, let alone twice a day for two of us!!! Plus, they are old retro lockers that don't fit skis with wide shovels or snow boards. Kind of strange set up. Since we didn't have quarters, we just left our skis unlocked and nothing happened. The place feels very safe.

The kitchen has all the cutlery and utensils you could need but I'm not sure people cook very much. We set off the smoke detector every time we even turned on the stove!

On your day of departure, you really need to check out in the morning and move your car out of the lot by 10, so if you're going to ski, you need to get in the car, go return your keys, and park in the city parking lot before you can hit the slopes.

I can't say enough good things about Ski Country. They are so professional and attentive. Really, everything you could want. I would definitely use them again.

Overall, an excellent vacation.

Rugged travelers
Mar 5, 2014
Hello- Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your vacation and the rental unit. It sounds like you took full advantage of everything Ski Country and Breckenridge has to offer. For future reference, if you called us at Ski Country, we would have been more than happy to deliver additional towels to you! I am sorry you were not aware of this during your stay. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
MA
Reviewed January 28, 2014 for a stay in January 2014

Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
Jan 28, 2014
Hello- Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your vacation and the rental unit. Why should it be anything other than ideal for you? It sounds like you took full advantage of everything Ski Country and Breckenridge has to offer. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
Brazil
Reviewed January 27, 2014 for a stay in January 2014

Jan 27, 2014
Hello Rodolfo- Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your vacation and the rental unit. Why should it be anything other than ideal for you? It sounds like you took full advantage of everything Ski Country and Breckenridge has to offer. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
MO
Reviewed January 9, 2014 for a stay in December 2013

Luxury-minded travelers
Jan 9, 2014
Hello Nikole- Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your vacation and the rental unit. Why should it be anything other than ideal for you? It sounds like you took full advantage of everything Ski Country and Breckenridge has to offer. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
Louisiana
Reviewed January 8, 2014 for a stay in December 2013

Jan 8, 2014
Hello Chelsea- Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your vacation and the rental unit. Why should it be anything other than ideal for you? It sounds like you took full advantage of everything Ski Country and Breckenridge has to offer. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great location to ski and easy to find.”
Reviewed January 1, 2014 for a stay in December 2013

Easy check-in process. Very affordable and had everything we needed for our stay. Loved the location with the ski lifts right out the back door.

Jan 1, 2014
Hello DeeDee- Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your vacation and the rental unit. Why should it be anything other than ideal for you? It sounds like you took full advantage of everything Ski Country and Breckenridge has to offer. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
CO.
Reviewed September 25, 2013 for a stay in September 2013

A romantic getaway
Sep 25, 2013
Hello- Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your vacation with us. I apologize that the bed did not fit you well, and that the fireplace wasn't working during your stay. There are some things beyond our immediate control but the fireplace issue has been resolved. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing