“Amazing!”

Breckenridge Stables
Reviewed January 15, 2012

I made a reservation for 16 people (family members who had traveled in for my wedding) and we did the sleigh ride with the dinner. The drivers were friendly, the food was good, the live musician (guitarist) was great. They have hot chocolate and heavy blankets to keep you warm on the ride. Also got a 10% group discount. Expensive but the experience was worth it.

2  Thank Amanda C

Reviewed January 9, 2012

The wranglers were friendly and knowledgeable. It was a nice quiet ride at 5pm twilight time. I have taken other sleigh rides near frisco and this one up the ski hill beats the view.

1  Thank send2ram
Reviewed January 3, 2012

This is something you don't get to see very often. These beautiful belguim horses bring you up the mountian and evening view of the city. Highly recommended

1  Thank living2enjoy
Reviewed August 31, 2011

My family (all adults) and I took a trail ride during our stay and loved it. It was worth every penny. Lauren was our guide and she was very knowledgeable and informative. The trails take you through beautiful scenery. The horses appear to be very well-cared-for and have excellent manners. I would go again!

2  Thank ahoff
Reviewed August 24, 2011

The ride took us on wonderful mountain trails. The wranglers were friendly and the horses were well cared for and very responsive. The only criticism was that the lead horse was too slow and dragging his hooves.