“Fabulous!”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

doberdrag...
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Fabulous!”
Reviewed March 19, 2015 for a stay in February 2015

My husband and I, along with another couple, stayed at Chimney Ridge 515 for a ski trip vacation and we had a blast! The location is perfect - just walk across the street and there is a ski lift or just walk down the street and there is town! Another huge perk to this townhouse, the private hot tub on the back patio - this allowed my legs to ski 4 days straight after not having skied for 4 years! The entire townhouse is wonderful and we cannot wait to come back and stay again!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Traveling group: Friends
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Jun 11, 2015
Hello- Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your rental unit and vacation. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge!
skuhloie
Highlands Ranch, Colorado
“great location, great condo, wonderful hot tub!”
Reviewed October 5, 2014 for a stay in October 2014

This condo is very comfortable, clean and roomy. The bathrooms are wonderful, kitchen is spaceous and location is perfect. I would stay here again and recommend it to friends.

Traveling group: Friends
Dec 19, 2014
Reviewed July 15, 2014 for a stay in July 2014

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Sep 2, 2014
Hello- Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your rental unit and vacation. I am elated to hear your positive feedback and so glad we were able to deliver excellent service. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
“Fantastic!!!”
Reviewed July 22, 2013 for a stay in July 2013

wwe loved this condo and this was our second time staying here.The kitchen and bathrooms are so nice and it felt so cozy! We enjoyed relaxing in the hot tub in the evenings. Hope to come back next year!!!

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Jul 22, 2013
Hello- Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We welcome guest feedback, as it is how to gauge and improve ourselves as a business. I am so glad to hear you love this vacation rental property and am thrilled to hear you continue to return. That is the standard of service we strive for! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in Breckenridge.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great experience for family!”
Reviewed March 28, 2013 for a stay in March 2013

This location is great for a small family outing. Close to the slopes and restaurants. There are a lot of stairs inside the condo, but as long as you can get up and down them all is good.

Mar 28, 2013
Hello- Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback of your stay. I am thrilled to hear you enjoyed the easy and convenient location of your rental unit. We appreciate your business and hope to host you again on any future stays you may have to Breckenridge.
Texas
Reviewed March 21, 2013 for a stay in February 2013

Rugged travelers
Mar 21, 2013
Hello- Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback of your stay. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the easy and convenient location of your rental unit but sadden to hear you felt mislead in any way. We truly try to capture the true essence of the unit in the pictures and we focus a lot of time on the descriptions being filled with information. I apologize that there was water damage in your unit and that you were not informed of it as you desired. I will pass along your comments to the homeowner regarding the living room furniture. We appreciate your business and to host you on any future stays in Breckenridge.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Two nights @ Chimney Ridge Townhome”
Reviewed June 8, 2011 for a stay in June 2011

Bedrooms on upper level were warm at night. We had to sleep with windows / balcony door open to cool off room. Outdoor furniture on balcony and deck was very dirty, covered in dust. Got our clothes dirty when we sat outside. Mattress in master bedroom was uncomfortable.
Wonderful kitchen and bathrooms, plenty of room, great location, nice furniture. Overall a very pleasant stay!

Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Family with young children
Your age range 45-54
Jun 8, 2011
Thank you for your review of our Chimney Ridge unit 515, we appreciate your comments. We will focus on exterior deck housekeeping and wanted to let you know that the unit recently had a bedroom "facelift" that includes a brand new pillowtop mattress and four poster bedframe. If you are interested in renting this unit this upcoming winter ski season, please do not hesitate to contact us at 800-633-8388 and ask about our "Winter Early Bird Special!"
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing