“As Easy and Hassle-Free as Riding Down a Bunny...”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 14 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“As Easy and Hassle-Free as Riding Down a Bunny Hill”
Reviewed March 21, 2013 for a stay in March 2013

I had never rented a condo in the mountains before and I was nervous about the whole process. Ski Country Resorts helped me find the right place (I loved my condo!!) and supported my trip with helpful assistance every single time I contacted them with requests or questions. Whenever I needed directions to get there, extra keys when I checked in, help finding the pool later during the night, or a wee bit of extra time to check out: they seemed pleased to help me out.

The best thing Ski Country Resorts did for me was to be very understanding and swift when I accidentally left my phone in the condo after check-out; They not only found my phone but they did so by having to check with dozens of the room cleaners, scattered all over Breckenridge, in the middle of a blizzard! They had my phone recovered and shipped back to me in one day - all without seeming to be frustrated with me for the trouble I caused. Wonderful Vacation Experience!!!

Oh, and the snow at a-Basin and Breckenridge was awesome!!

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Rugged travelers
Mar 21, 2013
Hello- Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with feedback of your stay. I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed the easy and convienent process we were able to provide with your first vacation rental experience. Planning a vacation should be easy and we like to keep it that way. I am also glad to hear that our staff was able to accommodate your requests and deliver your lost and found phone back to you in a timely manner. Those are the standard of service we strive for! We appreciate your business and hope to host you on any future stays in Breckenridge!
A TripAdvisor Member
“Breckenridge is an awesome place to spend your Spring Break!”
Reviewed April 11, 2012 for a stay in March 2012
person found this review helpful

My family goes to Breckenridge every year for Spring Break. It is always a great time. We have booked through Ski Country Resorts almost every year. Lance West condos was a great location. The condo was very conveniently located and on the shuttle route. We had an awesome time as ususal this year. I highly recommend Ski Country Resorts!

A romantic getaway
Apr 11, 2012
Thank you for your great review! I'm glad to hear you took advantage of the free shuttle. With the stop being right outside, it can save you quite the hassle with parking.

Thanks again for your recommendation and we hope to see you back with us!

Michael Juhnke
Rooms Division Manager
Ski Country Resorts - SkiCountry.com
Florida
Reviewed December 27, 2011 for a stay in November 2011

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Dec 27, 2011
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a fantastic review for Lance's West. The location is hard to beat being close to the South end of Main as well as the lifts right there. I'm glad you took advantage of the free public transit as well.

Thanks again for tha kind words and we hope to see you back here soon!

Michael Juhnke
Rooms Division Manager
Ski Country Resorts - SkiCountry.com
KS
Reviewed July 7, 2011 for a stay in July 2011

Traveling group: Friends
Jul 7, 2011
Thank you for your great review of our Lances West unit #1, it is one of our best values. We are pleased that you had a wonderful time here in Breckenridge over the 4th of July holiday!

We look forward to seeing you again very soon.

Please stay in touch with us on the web at www.skicountry.com.
“wonderfull moments”
Reviewed January 9, 2011 for a stay in December 2010

We stayed 3 nights at Lances West and we really enjoyed and intent to return.

Traveling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44
Jan 9, 2011
Thank you for your great review of Lances' West unit #1.

Ski Country Resorts appreciates your comments and we look forward to your return visit.

Please visit our website at www.skicountry.com for money saving lodging specials!
“Great Week”
Reviewed January 21, 2010 for a stay in January 2010

Great stay.
Great condo.
Great service - Thanks Ski Country.
Great people.
Great weather.
Great skiing.
Would do it again in a heartbeat.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing