“Easter in the snow - fun and relaxing”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 13 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Easter in the snow - fun and relaxing”
Reviewed April 14, 2013 for a stay in April 2013

Great apartment with 2 double rooms each with double and a single bed and ensuite each. Full laundry facilities, kitchen, dining and living. Really comfortable home from home. Location was ski in from 4 o'clock route but to get to the lifts we took the bus to Beaver Run (the bus stop was 2 mins walk away). Close to Main Street. Hot tubs fun and pool good but hard to find. Fireplace did not work but this was quickly fixed. No phone. Would definitely stay again.

Apr 14, 2013
Hi Amanda- Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am thrilled to hear you enjoyed your rental unit with its easy and convenient location as well as the amenities. I apologize that your fireplace was not working properly but I am happy to hear we got it fixed quickly for you. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge!
“Great Location”
Reviewed July 12, 2012 for a stay in June 2012

Perfect Location! Walking distance to everything one could need. Nice place at a great price.

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Jul 12, 2012
Thank you for your review of Park Place 301B! We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay! With Breckenridge being such a "walkable" town and having so much to explore on foot, it is nice to stay in a location that offers such convenient access to everything Breckenridge has to offer! We hope to see you again in the future! And remember, you can view all of our Park Place Condominiums at our website : www.SkiCountry.com
houston
Reviewed January 23, 2012 for a stay in December 2011

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Rugged travelers
Jan 23, 2012
I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. Park Place is great for not only having the snowflake lift close by, but being a block from Main. The hot tub and beautiful fireplace are just the icing on the cake.

Thank you for taking the time to write the kind words. We look forward to having you back out to stay with us!

Michael Juhnke
Rooms Division Manager
Ski Country Resorts - SkiCountry.com
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great location; Average accommodations”
Reviewed September 7, 2011 for a stay in August 2011

Wonderful, walkable location to everything - which we loved. The condo itself could use updating, and we even have 2 young kids & thought that! The grounds were well-kept & lovely, though the hot tub complex was not great.

Traveling group: Family with young children
Sep 7, 2011
Thank yor for your review of our Park Place condominium unit 301B. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay and the location of Park Place condominiums.

We look forward to your return visit to Breckenridge and Ski Country Resorts!
“Nice place”
Reviewed April 8, 2010 for a stay in March 2010

This is a great condo as long as you know a couple of things going in and are ok with them. Positives: our condo was spacious, comfortable, homey, pretty clean, well-equipped and a great location (about a blocks walk from Main Street.) The beds were comfortable. There were saucer sleds in the closet outside, which we appreciated. Personally, if I was going back, however, I would choose a different place for a couple of reasons: this is not a great place to stay if sleep is a priority. My husband and I have small children so sleep is a luxury for us. I was a little disappointed by the noise here. Both bedrooms of the condo are adjacent to a central walkway area and numerous stairwells. We were awoken early every morning by early skiers klunking down the stairs in their ski boots and by maintenance people scraping the snow and ice off the walkways. Also, the heaters along the floorboards made a clicking noise when they were on, which woke me several times although I got used to it and slept better. If you are an early riser, this probably won't be an issue. In general, it is not a noisy place, except in the morning time. If this isn't a concern for you, you will probably be pleased with accomodations.

Liked best: Great location, spacious
Liked least: Noise at night/early morning
Traveling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44
Friends getaway Families with teenagers
Tourists Large groups
Rugged travelers
“Park Place Breckenridge”
Reviewed March 28, 2010 for a stay in March 2010

The apartment was spotless, fully stocked, and conveniently located. The building was indeed located about 100 yards from the end of Four O'Clock run, and within a like distance of bus stops going to all lifts.

Ski Country had my keys and all information ready to go when I arrived. There was ample parking for regular sized vehicles. My only complaint is that there was insufficient parking for large vans, particularly ones with ski racks. Those are too tall to fit into the covered parking spaces, and there was inadequate space for all the large vehicles needing parking.

My only suggestion is that better information be provided on the very confusing bus system. Bus maps and instructions were not in the apartment, and finding the right stop for the bus going the right way to the correct lift was not intuitive.

In all I would recommend Ski Country and Park Place highly.

Michigan
Reviewed July 7, 2009 for a stay in April 2009

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing