“Awesome!!!”
other traveler has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“Awesome!!!”
Reviewed January 16, 2014 for a stay in January 2014

Pine creek condos are amazing! Tons of room. Only downside is a lot of stairs but they keep you loose between ski sessions with the use of the hot tub helps you to get the most of the fresh powder out there! We had a set back with electricity due to a snow plow and the office granted us with a late check out which helped after the long days in the mountains and long nights on Main St.

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
Jan 16, 2014
Hello- Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your vacation and the rental unit. It sounds like you took full advantage of everything Ski Country and Breckenridge has to offer. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
A TripAdvisor Member
“We enjoyed our stay in unit 'pine creek J' very much.”
Reviewed August 8, 2013 for a stay in August 2013

The town home is unique as it is spread out over four levels, bedrooms on entry, basement and top floors. The kitchen, family room and deck are one floor up from the entry level. There is walk out in the basement that leads to a grassy area and a fantastic mountain stream. It was unbelievable to be able to listing to the flowing water while on the decks out back and also inside with the windows open all night. Not to far from town and they had a courtesy shuttle too.

Note to anyone needing Wifi. You have to request a hot spot from the rental company. We learned this the hard way, when an emergency conference call arouse for one of our guests and not internet was available. We had to call and they eventually brought a hot spot out to us.

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Rugged travelers
Aug 8, 2013
Hello- Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your vacation and accommodations. WE apologize that you didnt not understand that there was no wi-fi in this unit prior to your arrival. It is at the discretion of the homeowner whether or not they want to provide internet to guests. I am happy that we had a hot spot available for your convenience. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Absolutely Loved Our Stay!!!”
Reviewed December 8, 2011 for a stay in November 2011

We loved our stay and the town home was awesome!!! Very clean , and way more space then we imagined!!! I loved ..loved... Loved it! I would definitely stay here again!!!

Dec 8, 2011
We're glad you had such a fantastic stay. We loved ..loved... Loved having you here and appreciate you staying with us! We take a lot of pride in our Housekeeping and will be sure to pass on your positive comments. Hopefully the snow starts to really pile up soon and we can see you back here later this season.

Happy Holidays!

Traveling group: Friends
Your age range 35-44
Jan 20, 2011
Hi Heidi:

Thank you for vacationing in Breckenridge and staying with Ski Country Resorts. We appreciate your comments regarding Pine Creek Townhome unit J.

We will certainly look into the cable TV issue in the family room and the condition of the beds.

Please come back and visit us again soon and look for our great lodging specials on www.skicountry.com!
McAlester OK
Reviewed January 15, 2011 for a stay in December 2010

Rooms Location
Cleanliness Check in / front desk
Traveling group: Family with young children
Your age range 65+
Jan 15, 2011
Thank you for staying with Ski Country Resorts and your review of Pine Creek Townhomes unit J.

We appreciate your comments as they help us manage our properties more effectively.

We will certainly look into the cleanliness of the unit and the condition of the furnishings and hope you will visit us again soon.

Please review our website www.skicountry.com frequently for last minute lodging specials.
Colorado
Reviewed August 6, 2010 for a stay in June 2010

Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 55-64
Michigan
Reviewed April 18, 2010 for a stay in April 2010

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing