“Beautiful!”
Review of Boreas Pass Road

Boreas Pass Road
Reviewed October 7, 2013

Sitting in the free bus (Black Route) without worrying about the road after snow gave us the freedom to watch and point any scenery we enjoyed.

Reviewed October 6, 2013

It was a great drive to scout out locations for fall colors. The drive itself was a little dicey at times when two cars needed to pass each other on narrow portions of the road. I had an SUV for my rental car and I was thankful I did because of the large pot holes, but I did see lower profile cars on the drive so it can be done.

Reviewed October 6, 2013

We took this on a weekend day in oct. a little crowded but very pretty. Boy was it chilly at the top! The road is a little bumpy in parts, I wouldn't take a car on it, but saw plenty of people who were doing that.

Reviewed October 5, 2013

We went up during the summer. There is interesting railroad history and some beautiful views at the top, and and easy drive on a smooth dirt road, with some great vistas along the way.

Reviewed October 5, 2013

I can't imagine a better place to see the beauty that Colorado has to offer. It will almost bring tears to your eyes as you drive thru the pass. You can't help but ger a beautiful picture.