“Its new and away for the beginners”
Review of Peak 9

Peak 9
More attraction details
Owner description: One of three ski mountains in Breckenridge.
Reviewed June 27, 2012

I had a great day on the mountain peak easy excess with new new gondola "take another peak" is what they say! just stay their and avoid peak eight if you are an experience snowboarder on skiier

Reviewed May 23, 2012

Peak Nine and Peak Seven attract the most skiers and hence the most lift lines. The reason is most likely that housing that is on these two peaks which makes it very accessible. The Peak 9 restaurant is the best on the mountain and my favorite since it is not owned by Vail.

Reviewed May 22, 2012

Crowded, short runs, too easy to loose people Watch out for other skiers!

Reviewed May 1, 2012

This was one of the most fun mountains I have skiied on. The only reason I couldn't give it a 5 was because I did not get a chance to ski the whole mountain. I had an accident on American (one of the blacks) and completely tore my ACL & MCL! Even after the accident and knee surgery, I still remember having a great time.

Reviewed April 20, 2012

Love Peak 9. Wide runs that give you plenty of room to carve turns despite lots of people on the slopes. Quicksilver is a good lift mid-week but gets crowded on weekends. I'd stick with Beaver Run. Silverthorne is a great place to take kids who are learning to ski. Long and wide with plenty of space. The Blues are also great.