Open today: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Made us feel like we were part of the family.

Great service, great equipment, great environment. Absolutely the best rental experience we have... read more

Reviewed April 16, 2022
B9144PXjohns
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
via mobile
Hands-down the Best!

After negative rental experiences on the last two ski trips (at Breck and elsewhere), I was very... read more

Reviewed March 16, 2022
martimbe2

Recommended experiences in and around Breckenridge
from $100.16
from $85.00
from $127.00
from $100.16
More Info
All reviews rental experience high performance rent skis great equipment main street gear boot shop slopes paperwork keystone skiers
Selected filters
Reviewed February 23, 2017

Have rented here twice. Convenient for Peak 9 slopes and always extremely friendly and helpful if you need to change anything. Convenient on-line booking and quick fitting once you arrive.

Reviewed February 23, 2017

We had 14 guys come through Blue River over the weekend. The equipment was great for everyone and took less than 10 minutes for each of us to get through the process. The crew working moves quickly, but will take that time to make sure you are properly outfitted and understand the equipment. I wanted to trade my skis out on Sunday (try a different type of ski); I was in BRS at 8am and had my new equipment by 8:05. 4 of us took all 14 sets of skis back on the last day and it took less than 10 minutes.

Reviewed February 21, 2017 via mobile

This was my first experience not renting from one of the Vail Resorts rental locations. I selected Blue River Sports this time because the cost was 50% that of Breck Sports. The location was also directly across the street from Villages of Breckenridge where I stayed.

The only thing that surpassed the value was the customer service. All employees I encountered were knowledgeable and eager to help. The entire rental process for my daughter and I took less than 10 minutes.

I will always use Blue River Sports when renting skis in Breckenridge!

Reviewed February 19, 2017

We rented 3 sets of equipment here and decided one person DID need boots and another wanted to change ski length, etc. Never an issue, never a complaint. We were always greeted promptly and with a smile. (We also tried to come at NOT busy times!) Rent on-line 24 hours in advance for best deal. And the performance skis were worth it for stability and carving.

Reviewed February 18, 2017

The service, knowledge and equipment at this rental store are top notch! We've rented from several rental stores across the US and this was by far the best. Their equipment is well maintained. For example, helmets and boots are dried. We also swapped out our skis on our 2nd day to try different ones and the entire process took no more than 10 minutes. They were very accommodating to us too!

1  Thank Monball25