Open today: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Made us feel like we were part of the family.

Great service, great equipment, great environment. Absolutely the best rental experience we have... read more

Reviewed April 16, 2022
B9144PXjohns
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
via mobile
Hands-down the Best!

After negative rental experiences on the last two ski trips (at Breck and elsewhere), I was very... read more

Reviewed March 16, 2022
martimbe2

Recommended experiences in and around Breckenridge
from $149.00
from $85.00
Snow shoe tours
6 Reviews
from $46.16
from $129.00
More Info
All reviews rental experience great equipment boot helmets shop ski paperwork keystone
Selected filters
Reviewed March 19, 2016 via mobile

We arrived on a Spring Break Saturday afternoon to an energetic and enthusiastic staff at Blue River. That was a great intro to our first Breck trip after flights, traffic and getting settled into hotel. They gave us numerous ideas and options about how best to enjoy the slopes and use our gear, where to get what we needed and how to get around town. More than accommodating - very hospitable. Given the volume of skiers they see each day, particularly on a Saturday, we were amazed at the level of service and more importantly, the quality of gear. We had no problems with our equipment in 6 days. Thanks for helping us kick off and support a great 5 days on the slopes. In addition to all of this, their pricing is approximately 40% less than some slope side rental groups. When we return to Breck, we will rent from Blue River again. They hit it on all accounts .

1  Thank E4502JKjohnm
Reviewed March 19, 2016 via mobile

Hands down, great service & friendly staff. We stayed at the DoubleTree, so Blue River Sports was very convenient to our hotel. I had a friend tell me about this place, and they made it so easy for my wife & I. I am a more experienced skier & willing to pay for Demo skis, they had a GREAT selection. I will use Blue River Sports anytime I come back to Breck.

1  Thank Greg T
Reviewed March 14, 2016

We have rented our ski's from Blue River Sports for most of our trips to Breck in the last 16 years and they set the bar high for customer service.

2  Thank 995tracys
Reviewed March 6, 2016 via mobile

This is our 3rd year to bring a group to Breckenridge ... And this place rocks! Great prices , great people and located close to lift and next to Mi CaSa ..... So every day we left our skis there ... So handy !

It cost 11.00 to keep skis on the mountain .

BTW....

MiCasa next door has 5.00 pitchers of beer and 3 for 5.00 tacos!!
Our group enjoyed dropping off their skis at the shop and walking next door to end the day!

This ski shop is always smiling and ready to help ... Skiers from the advance to the beginners !!

I love love this ski shop !! Makes skiing at Breck even more awesome!!!

2  Thank PirateHearts
Reviewed February 10, 2016

Just on our way back to the uk, from a brilliant trip again to Breckenridge. We were after just ski hire as we have our own boots and again used Blue River Sports. Just prior to hiring, we had a quote from Breck sports in the village just for a beginners set for my wife, which cost more to hire than what Blue River rented hers and a demo set for me for!!!!!...... Crazy!!!!! No brainer!!!!! On top of this, the service we received from the guys at Blue River and their friendliness was quality. I will defiantly go back next year.

Steve Panton