Open today: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Made us feel like we were part of the family.

Great service, great equipment, great environment. Absolutely the best rental experience we have... read more

Reviewed April 16, 2022
B9144PXjohns
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
via mobile
Hands-down the Best!

After negative rental experiences on the last two ski trips (at Breck and elsewhere), I was very... read more

Reviewed March 16, 2022
martimbe2

Recommended experiences in and around Breckenridge
from $100.16
from $85.00
from $127.00
from $100.16
More Info
All reviews rental experience great equipment skis boot helmets shop paperwork keystone
Selected filters
Reviewed March 31, 2014

We rented boots and skis from here for a week. The price couldn't be beat, but even more importantly, the service and their rental equipment was excellent. Staff took time to make sure my boot fit properly (tried a couple) and I was a little nervous about the performance skis they gave me; but they encouraged me to try them (it wasn't an upsell) and said I could return for others if I didn't like them. My husband tried several demo skis and probably drove them crazy with all of his questions, but they were patient and friendly and kept fitting him with different skis throughout the week. Will definitely use them for all future trips to Breck.

Date of experience: February 2014
Reviewed March 25, 2014

Reserved ski gear through their website in advance. When we arrived, the reservation was there. We were fitted and out the door in about 15 minutes, with 6 people! Great service, and returning skiis was just as easy. Parking in front of location is limited.

Date of experience: March 2014
Reviewed January 26, 2014

After some online searching, this was the cheapest rate we could find in Breck. We didn't book online but they gave us 10% off because of where we were staying. We were in and out of there in less than 20mins when we rented - they set up my husband with performance skis and me with a beginner's package. No problem all week with our skis, poles, boots or helmets (yep everyone wears a helmet now). We booked them for three days but kept them for four without even calling and they didn't hassle us at all - when we returned them, they quickly pulled up our paperwork and rang us up for one extra day at the same rate. they're friendly, their gear is in good shape and the rates are right!

Date of experience: January 2014
Reviewed January 23, 2014

By far the best value in town for renting skis. They were very patient while I tried on several boots and even let me borrow a sock since I forgot to bring mine in. Would definitely use again on my next rental. I think it's even cheaper when you book online which we did.

Date of experience: January 2014
Reviewed December 30, 2013 via mobile

I came here based on other reviews, and on these three qualities Blue River did not disappoint. I would rent from them again.