Open today: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Made us feel like we were part of the family.

Great service, great equipment, great environment. Absolutely the best rental experience we have... read more

Reviewed April 16, 2022
B9144PXjohns
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
via mobile
Hands-down the Best!

After negative rental experiences on the last two ski trips (at Breck and elsewhere), I was very... read more

Reviewed March 16, 2022
martimbe2

Recommended experiences in and around Breckenridge
from $100.16
from $85.00
from $127.00
from $100.16
More Info
All reviews rental experience great equipment skis boot helmets shop paperwork keystone
Selected filters
Reviewed January 24, 2013

They fit our skis perfectly, had excellent equipment and a large staff that had us in and out in no time. Very convenient to the slopes and great discount for booking prior to arrival. Cannot say enought about the quality of service. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Date of experience: March 2012
1  Thank TexanRocks
Reviewed January 24, 2013

We rented equipment for all of our boys at Blue River Sports. I called them and they were so helpful. The equipment was all ready when we got there and the returns were so simple. We would definitely rent from them again!

Date of experience: December 2012
1  Thank Kimb01
Reviewed January 2, 2013

I reserved our rental equipment online and received a discount for doing so. Upon arrival, everything was in perfect order and we quickly received our gear. They easily accommodated changes to our reservation dates and refunded the rental fee for equipment we returned earlier than planned. Super friendly and top quality gear. Highly recommend!

1  Thank XF15
Reviewed December 16, 2012

Great facilities, skis, value, and service. Got 2 free kids rentals with adult rentals, too. Guys were very patient with the little ones. Awesome experience and equipment at very reasonable prices. Can't figure out why other places charge so much more, even with their "discounts." We will be back!

3  Thank hvtxmom
Reviewed December 4, 2012

My wife and I don't ski much anymore now that we live in Florida and I no longer have my own equipment. I've rented about 15 times and this was the best for several reasons. First, they measured my feet noting my left was slightly bigger than my right. I received boots that I tried on with my orthotics, and they adjusted them for me and let me try them for a little bit. They gave me boots slightly smaller than I typically received and gave me the option of going bigger but recommended I stay with the slightly smaller ones. They were absolutely correct and I learned something in the process. In setting the release on the bindings, he had me re-check to see that the number was correct and and had the employee next to him re-checked his math. again. The skis had perfect edges which was what I was concerned with. We rented them for two days, but since the snow wasn't great, we only went for one day. The refund for the second day was automatic as in we didn't even have to ask. All in all, a perfect experience from a rental shop. Everyone was very friendly and very fast, as well as careful.

Date of experience: November 2012