Open today: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Made us feel like we were part of the family.

Great service, great equipment, great environment. Absolutely the best rental experience we have... read more

Reviewed April 16, 2022
B9144PXjohns
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
via mobile
Hands-down the Best!

After negative rental experiences on the last two ski trips (at Breck and elsewhere), I was very... read more

Reviewed March 16, 2022
martimbe2

Recommended experiences in and around Breckenridge
from $100.16
from $85.00
from $127.00
from $100.16
More Info
All reviews rental experience high performance rent skis great equipment main street gear boot shop slopes paperwork keystone skiers
Selected filters
Reviewed March 5, 2012

Various friends and I rented from Blue River Sports on a busy holiday weekend in February and I was surprised at the ease of rental and friendly staff. Each one of us received personalized attention and individual recommendations depending on our ski levels and preferences. The staff took the time to help us put on our ski boots and patiently changed them until we were satisfied with them. They even rent out the small version of the adult skis, which sometimes is rare to find in other locations. Other perks include that the equipment is in an almost new condition, they label the skis with your name (this helps so you don’t confuse your equipment with that of your mates), and give you a handy cord so you can easily carry your boots). The equipment return was extremely speedy, with very friendly staff, who were ready and right by the door to help you return them without hassle. The place is clean and in a good location (shuttle buses stop right across the shop), they have parking right in front, and cute clean restrooms (shared with a Mexican restaurant that is right next door).

Date of experience: February 2012
4  Thank 0Adri0
Reviewed February 28, 2012

We flew in from Dallas to ski for the weekend and wanted to make the most of our time. We reserved our equipment online. We were in and out of the store in 15 minutes or less. Everyone was very friendly and helpful. Everything we rented was top notch. Their prices were the lowest I could find.

Date of experience: February 2012
1  Thank Mavsman15
Reviewed February 19, 2012

I found the website and thought it was ideal for my family because I have a child under 5 yrs of age and their website indicates under 5 free ski rentals. I wanted to find out the prices first before I filled out any paperwork and I felt as if they were pushing me to fill out the paperwork. I wanted to get clarification about the under 5 free rentals, but the manager didn't even give us the time of day to speak with us and it was useless to speak with the girl in the front because she didn't know anything. Needless to say, the manager was rude for not speaking with us and they lost a customer. I would have rented with them but their customer service was not good, so I took my business to Alpine sports.

Reviewed December 24, 2011

We've used Blue River Sports three times on all our trips to Breckenridge and they have been great to us. Their daily rentail rates are at least 30% less than most other good shops in the near area and the quality of the equipment is very good. We usually just rent the recreation package and that works well with most skiing needs.

Above all, the employees have been more than helpful in dispensing advice ever since we were total novices at this thing. Make sure you book online in advance for the best rate.

Date of experience: December 2011
1  Thank pshah19
Reviewed November 18, 2011

I have going to blue river for years. They have the best gear and the most friendly staff. They better prices than the ski area and even better if you reserve online. They do sell out during busy holiday time soni highly recommend reserving before you get there.

Date of experience: March 2011