“Very nice.”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“Very nice.”
Reviewed March 10, 2013 for a stay in February 2013

Nice location. Close to town and to lifts. Nicely maintained condo. Kind of noisy when late night partiers return, so bring your earplugs. Otherwise, a great place to stay.

co

Reviewed August 30, 2012 for a stay in August 2012

Management Response
Aug 30, 2012
Dear Mark -

I wanted to pass along some updated news – the unit now has free wireless internet!

Thank you for your review and we look forward to your return stay!

Dear Mark -

Thank you for your review! We always like to hear from our guests and this is great information for us to make sure that our units are getting the attention needed and guest’s are experiencing exceptional customer service.

I have forwarded this on to the Homeowner to note the need for wireless internet, as well as a fresh paint job to the unit. The Maintenance Department has been contacted to make sure there are fans in the condominium for air flow.

Your review of your stay in Corral #201W is greatly appreciated and please let me know if there is anything I can assist with for your next trip to Breckenridge!

SC
Reviewed June 21, 2011 for a stay in May 2011

Your age range 65+
“Excellent!”
Reviewed April 27, 2011 for a stay in April 2011

Jeff & Gwl's staff couldn't have been friendlier or more helpful. Highly recommend them!

Your age range 35-44
“poor choice”
Reviewed October 5, 2010 for a stay in August 2010

Too many things had to be done when we go there. The place was not ready for new people to rent. Tub in master bath is a real pain to get in and out of. Shower heads poor, didn't have good pressure. Hot tub was not private, neighbors kept looking in at us sitting in family room. We had a realtor come in on us while we were sitting in the family room. Location is ok for walking to shops. We were told no stairs to get to place. Lots of stairs.

Liked best: n/a
Liked least: too many people going in and out.
Your age range 55-64
Management Response
Oct 5, 2010
Thank you for your review of Corral 201W! We always like to hear from our guests and we will definitely be looking into the issues you mentioned.

We would like to have you back as our guest and do have a wonderful property that was recently built with private hot tubs, elevator access, and the great location right off Main Street. For more information on this property, please have a look through http://www.gwlodging.com/complex/breckenridge-lodging-park-avenue-lofts. I have put notes in your reservation to ensure that your return stay is booked into one of our other wonderful properties and that you receive your repeat guest discount, plus the $25 FlipKey credit – just be sure to refer to your previous stay with us!

Please let me know if there is anything I can assist with for your next trip to Breckenridge!

“Staying at the Corral”
Reviewed June 11, 2009 for a stay in March 2009

Great Western was a great company to rent from and the property is
wonderful. Right on Main St., lots of room and in great condition!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing