“wonderful and cozy with great location”

Review of Corral 204S

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

of 5 bubbles
Very good - based on 18 reviews

Reviews from our community

A TripAdvisor Member
“wonderful and cozy with great location”
Reviewed August 21, 2013 for a stay in August 2013

We loved this 2bed, 2bath cozy condo! The location was only 2 blocks from the town of Breckenridge and we could have even walked it. Great
views of the mountains from our deck and because of the location was very quiet. Our unit had a fireplace, kitchen and even a jetted tub. It was well stocked with everything we needed. Any needs we had were taken care of quickly from the very friendly staff.

We found two grocery stores nearby to stock the kitchen but was
hard to cook with such fine restaurants and happy hours everywhere
you go. Gondola and chairlift rides were close and were free at this
time of the year.

The only complaint we had was none of our windows locked and as
we our from Chicago we like to err on the safe side. The beds
were comfortable but the pillows very hard. Maybe they can improve
on that also.

All in all we would highly recommend this for family's and skier's
and already making plans for next year.

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Aug 21, 2013
Dear BJ’s:

Thank you for your review of The Corral #204S! We always like to hear from our guests and this is great information for us to make sure that our units are getting the attention needed and guest’s are experiencing exceptional customer service.

I have shared this information with the owner to look into adding locks to their windows, as well as looking into the possible replacement of the pillows. Thank you for noting!

Please let me know if there is anything I can assist with for your next trip to Breckenridge!

Colorado Springs
Reviewed July 7, 2013 for a stay in June 2012

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great location, great amenities!”
Reviewed March 6, 2013 for a stay in February 2013

We had a great time. Appreciated how clean and wonderful the location was. The full size washing machine and dryer were a Godsend!

A romantic getaway
colorado
Reviewed August 27, 2012 for a stay in August 2012

Aug 27, 2012
Dear Nelson -

Thank you for your review! We always like to hear from our guests and this is great information for us to make sure that our units are getting the attention needed and guest’s are experiencing exceptional customer service.

I have forwarded this on to the Homeowner to note the need for an upgrade on the décor, as well as the Maintenance Department to see about putting fans in the bedrooms for air flow and to help offset any noise from the road.

Your review of your stay in Corral #204S is greatly appreciated and please let me know if there is anything I can assist with for your next trip to Breckenridge!

Texas
Reviewed August 8, 2012 for a stay in July 2012

CO
Reviewed July 12, 2012 for a stay in July 2012

Jul 12, 2012
Dear Cami –

We always try our best to accommodate our guests, especially with late check-out requests. I looked into your situation and saw that your stay was over the 4th of July Holiday. We do have to get approval for all requests by the housekeeping department and over the 4th of July week, the housekeeping staff was crazy busy and was scrambling to get everything ready for guests arrivals.

However, all guests are welcome to put their items in their cars, go enjoy the day and then drop the keys off on their way out of town. During the Holiday timeframes we just ask guest to be out of the unit by 10:00am, but can leave their car in the parking lot for the day while they enjoy their time in town.

Concerning the parking, the homeowners association there at The Corral controls the parking situation and we never want to have our guests cars towed, so have to abide by their restrictions. I have contacted the Town of Breckenridge Police Department though to find out what the situation is with the Kiosk, as I agree that is definitely not convenient with the Kiosk not working.

Your review of your stay in Corral #204S is greatly appreciated and I will be following up with the staff and the Police Department on these items. Thank you again Cami and please let me know if there is anything I can assist with for your next trip to Breckenridge!

“Excellent”
Reviewed September 9, 2011 for a stay in August 2011

Perfect location.Great interior.Great Service.Had a awesome vacation.

Traveling group: Friends
Your age range 35-44
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
/ Night
Make Inquiry
Talk to the Manager
1 8442930614
Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing