“Great Place to Stay!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“Great Place to Stay!”
Reviewed August 30, 2012 for a stay in August 2012

Husband and I spent a week here in Breckenridge the first part of august. We loved the unit. It was spacious and well furnished. Bathrooms were great. Views from the unit were amazing. We slept at night with the windows open listening to the Blue River running just below. Location was spot on for getting around town. We walked everywhere. My only complaint...the Queen size bed was miserable to sleep on. With all the wonderful mattress options available, there is no reason to have a crappy mattress. We would definitely stay here again. Word of advice...drink lots and lots of water while you are here:)

A romantic getaway
Management Response
Aug 30, 2012
Dear Vicki -

Thank you for your review! We always like to hear from our guests and this is great information for us to make sure that our units are getting the attention needed and guest’s are experiencing exceptional customer service.

I have forwarded this on to the Homeowner to note the need for a new mattress, as this would be great to have by winter season.

Your review of your stay in Main Street Station #1404 is greatly appreciated and please let me know if there is anything I can assist with for your next trip to Breckenridge!

V. Peyton Rogers
Director of Sales
Great Western Lodging
Peyton@gwlodging.com
Amy M
West Jordan, Utah, United States
“Birthday Weekend”
Reviewed March 5, 2012 for a stay in February 2012

I stayed in unit 1404 over my birthday weekend. The property was super clean and the location was PERFECT. We were about 3 min walk from Breckenridge Mountain Resort and 3 minutes to Main Street Breckenridge. We were able to park the car and get everywhere we needed to go. The unit was large and spacious. The master bathroom was great.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location
Traveling group: With Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
LA
Reviewed October 13, 2011 for a stay in September 2011

Liked best: Location, great interior w/2nf full bath, covered parking
Liked least: nothing
Your age range 65+
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Tourists Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
Main Street Station
Reviewed July 13, 2011 for a stay in July 2011

Traveling group: Family with young children
Your age range 45-54
A TripAdvisor Member
“Celebartion our anniversay and her birthdy.”
Reviewed May 30, 2011 for a stay in May 2011

Place was OK. Supposed to have a King size bed...only had a Quenn. Balcony ridiculously small. When we wanted towels, we had to pack 'em up and drive to the office on the other side of town to exchange.

Your age range 55-64
SC
Reviewed February 24, 2011 for a stay in January 2011

Your age range 45-54
A TripAdvisor Member
“considered a possible move to Breckenridge”
Reviewed October 5, 2010 for a stay in July 2010

We love Breckenridge and went there for the month of July to consider possible move. Beautiful area and weather and would love to move up there.

Traveling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing