“Great place to stay!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 17 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Some nice elements, but, room for improvement.”
Reviewed August 7, 2013 for a stay in July 2013

We enjoyed our time and most of the ammenities were nice, comfy beds, etc. The biggest drawback for this property is the severe lack of seating in the living room to relax as a group and watch movies, etc. Really only had room for 4 or 5 in couches/chair and yet the property sleeps 10. Made our evening movie watching a real bummer. We did enjoy the hot tub.

Aug 7, 2013
Dear Sue -

Thank you for your review of One Breckenridge Place #11! We always like to hear from our guests and this is great information for us to make sure that our units are getting the attention needed and guest’s are experiencing exceptional customer service.

I will follow up with the owner concerning the need for additional seating in the living room, especially since this particular unit accommodates more than the normal 8 people for a Three Bedroom. Thank you for noting!

Please let me know if there is anything I can assist with for your next trip to Breckenridge!

Denver
Reviewed July 11, 2013 for a stay in July 2013

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Seattle
Reviewed March 17, 2013 for a stay in February 2013

Check in / front desk
Mar 17, 2013
Dear Craig -

Thank you for your review! We always like to hear from our guests and this is great information for us to make sure that our units are getting the attention needed and guest’s are experiencing exceptional customer service.

I will follow up with housekeeping as the basics, like salt and pepper, should always be stocked in the units. Thank you for noting!

Your review of your stay in One Breckenridge Place #11 is greatly appreciated and please let me know if there is anything I can assist with for your next trip to Breckenridge!

Fort Collins
Reviewed January 13, 2013 for a stay in November 2012

Jan 13, 2013
Dear Judy -

I have noted that the kitchen could be updated for the Owner and followed up with maintenance to make sure the garbage disposal is all fixed, which they confirmed is all good to go now.

“Very cold at night.”
Reviewed September 26, 2012 for a stay in September 2012

Went upstairs in middle of night to try to put on some heat. Had to cross the street to be with group. Difficult or me to walk.

Rugged travelers
Sep 26, 2012
Dear Senior Citizen -

I was very sorry to hear about the unit being cold during your stay and have asked the maintenance department to check out the heat to ensure everything is working correctly. We also do manage almost all the units at One Breckenridge Place and always like to keep guests travelling together as close as possible, just let us know and we will do everything we can to keep your group all together on your next visit.

A TripAdvisor Member
“Close to everything you could want!”
Reviewed March 2, 2012 for a stay in February 2012

Great place to stay!, Close to food, shops and Quicksilver lift.

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Texas
Reviewed February 2, 2012 for a stay in January 2012

Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing