“Great Location. Would stay here again for sure.”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 23 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great Location. Would stay here again for sure.”
Reviewed February 24, 2011 for a stay in January 2011

Went on a trip with 3 buddies. Wanted a condo that was very close to a lift and was in the middle of the mix. thats exactly what we got. Interior was very nice. two stories, hot tub, kitchen, nice view...only downside was that there was three of us and we were promised two twin beds in the upstairs bedroom and there was only one king so i had to bunk up with my buddy. Other than that, everything was excellent. i would recommend this condo.

TX

Reviewed January 14, 2010 for a stay in December 2009

A TripAdvisor Member
“Great Stay!!”
Reviewed September 8, 2009 for a stay in August 2009

We stayed 2 nights at the Park Avenue Lofts # 306 with some friends of ours and what a great place. This unit was very nice and comfortable. Within walking distance to everything. Unit was really clean and well stocked. We went to Breckenridge for a wedding in June and I wish we would have stayed there instead of the lodge . The only downfall about the place is I felt the cleaning fee was a little steep, ( $65.00 ) considering you had to take out the trash and put the dishes in the dishwasher or they would charge you more. I will recommend this place to others and will stay there next time in Breckenridge !!!!

Liked best: Location
Tourists Luxury-minded travelers
Louisiana
Reviewed March 14, 2009 for a stay in February 2009

Liked best: Location
Liked least: No one at the front desk in building at all times
Traveling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 45-54
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing