“Great condo!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“Great condo!”
Reviewed January 14, 2014 for a stay in January 2014

This was a great unit, great condition, awesome location! Highly recommend it. Loved the private hot tub.

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Good location but a bit dated”
Reviewed April 10, 2013 for a stay in April 2013

There is no doubt that Park avenue lofts location is a plus but it's past time for the units to have an update. For starters, it was interesting that the owners still have a 20 inch box TV in the living room above the fireplace. Fuzzy picture and just so old school it's comical. Another smaller box TV with a VCR services the main bedroom (no remote). The carpet needs cleaning badly in the unit. When we stayed there two years ago, the heat couldn't be cut down and the windows were all stuck so you couldn't open it. This year we had the same problems as the unit was 75-80 degrees and even though we opened windows every day, it was still very hot all day and all night. Despite all that, the unit is still somewhat desirable if you want a prime location and since we came in the spring the price was pretty good. Just check what your unit is like before spending a week there.

Management Response
Apr 10, 2013
Dear Jack O. -

Thank you for your review! We always like to hear from our guests and this is great information for us to make sure that our units are getting the attention needed and guest’s are experiencing exceptional customer service.

I will definitely let the owner know about the need for updates to the unit, specifically the televisions, carpet, and the heat. I will also have the maintenance department check out the heating issues. Thank you for noting!

Your review of your stay in Park Avenue Lofts #306 is greatly appreciated and please let me know if there is anything I can assist with for your next trip to Breckenridge!

V. Peyton Rogers
Director of Sales
Great Western Lodging
Peyton@gwlodging.com
“Beautiful Breckenridge”
Reviewed October 6, 2012 for a stay in September 2012

This is the second time we have stayed in this particular residence. The best location to downtown and restaurants. Looking forward to next season.

Recommended for:

Traveling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 35-44
“Park avenue”
Reviewed April 11, 2011 for a stay in March 2011

Location was great and room was very clean. Great Western did an outstanding job relocating us to Park avenue Lofts 306 after another rental company had put us in a Dump.

Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Family with young children
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great Location. Would stay here again for sure.”
Reviewed February 24, 2011 for a stay in January 2011

Went on a trip with 3 buddies. Wanted a condo that was very close to a lift and was in the middle of the mix. thats exactly what we got. Interior was very nice. two stories, hot tub, kitchen, nice view...only downside was that there was three of us and we were promised two twin beds in the upstairs bedroom and there was only one king so i had to bunk up with my buddy. Other than that, everything was excellent. i would recommend this condo.

Traveling group: Friends
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing