“Chuck Smith & Friends Stay - Vettes on the...”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 23 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Chuck Smith & Friends Stay - Vettes on the Rockies 2009”
Reviewed September 18, 2009 for a stay in July 2009

We thoroughly enjoyed our time at River Bend. The accomodations were just what we were hoping for - comfortable (ample size, arrangement, etc. except maybe Bedroom 3, which is noticeably smaller - understandably so - but has totally inadequate ventilation on summer evenings, even using multiple fans - and note that we had "normal" summer tempertatures during our stay). Our condo was well-appointed, conveniently equipped and well-kept, which we all appreciated and enjoyed. Nikita was a joy to work with - she happened to be the person on duty when we arrived - and she made our stay and the transaction both enjoyable and quite easy (this was my first experience renting a Colorado Ski Country condo, ever!). I just recieved GW's "thank you" note (with a discount offer!), and we do appreciate that. We'll probably be returning, certaintly by 2011, and pln on making our accommodation arrangements with Great Western Lodging. have a great Winter Season!

Check in / front desk Service
Liked best: Quality, esp for price
Liked least: Evening interior temp (X ventilation)
Traveling group: Friends
Your age range 65+
Friends getaway A romantic getaway
Older travelers Families with teenagers
Tourists Large groups
A TripAdvisor Member
“Luxury Lodging”
Reviewed September 17, 2009 for a stay in July 2009

Comfortable, easily accessible and well maintained. This condo was clean and spacecious for the money. Every ammenity you could need. Sleeps 8 comfortably.

OK
Reviewed June 19, 2009 for a stay in March 2009

Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 45-54
AR
Reviewed March 20, 2009 for a stay in February 2009

Liked best: Beautiful room /ski out
Liked least: Parking
Traveling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 25-34
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Large groups Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
Indiana
Reviewed March 9, 2009 for a stay in February 2009

Liked best: Location
Liked least: A little far from shops in town
Traveling group: Friends
Your age range 45-54
Young singles Friends getaway
Older travelers Families with teenagers
Tourists Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing