“Excellent accomodations!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“Excellent accomodations!”
Reviewed April 4, 2013 for a stay in March 2013

When we arrived at the 2 bedroom condo we were already amazed at how clean it was. Location was walking distance to just about everything in town (2 blocks from Main st) and was set in a very quiet area, so we didn't hear any road noise. The 4 o'clock run literally ran past the main building and was only about 50 steps from out front door! The only complaints that I had were all of the thermostats in the unit (There were 7 of them) which made it a challenge to adjust the temperature. The other was the fireplace didn't always turn on, but that could have been due to the battery-operated started needing new batteries.

Apr 4, 2013
Dear Alwazlayt -

Thank you for your review! We always like to hear from our guests and this is great information for us to make sure that our units are getting the attention needed and guest’s are experiencing exceptional customer service.

I will definitely pass along the note about the large number of thermostats in the unit to the owner, as well as will have the maintenance department check on the fireplace and the make sure the batteries are all set and all working properly.

Your review of your stay in Sawmill Creek #110 is greatly appreciated and please let me know if there is anything I can assist with for your next trip to Breckenridge!

A TripAdvisor Member
“Antiquated apartment, perfect location”
Reviewed April 12, 2011 for a stay in March 2011

the apartment was really old and dirty, however the location was great. and it was fine for a group of young people.

Traveling group: Friends
Apr 12, 2011
Dear Nick -

I wanted to pass along some wonderful news, the homeowner of Sawmill Creek #110 did a total remodel of the unit this past Fall. Took the unit down to the studs even and completely remodeled everything – the bedrooms, living room, kitchen and both bathrooms! To the point of moving walls around! This unit is easily one of the nicest, if not the nicest, units at Sawmill Creek now!

Thank you for your review and we look forward to your return stay in this gorgeous Two Bedroom at Sawmill Creek - #110!

Denver Collorado
Reviewed March 29, 2011 for a stay in March 2011

Traveling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 45-54
Mar 29, 2011
Dear Mountain Gal -

“good, clean condos”
Reviewed February 26, 2010 for a stay in December 2009

Good, clean condos, just wish they had wireless internet.

Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 45-54
Friends getaway A romantic getaway
Older travelers Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Large groups
Feb 26, 2010
Dear Florida Jay Hawk:

Thank you for your review!

I have wonderful news! Sawmill Creek now has free wireless internet throughout the whole property, including all individual units!

Have a wonderful day and we look forward to your return stay!

Des Moines, Iowa Area
Reviewed February 25, 2010 for a stay in January 2010

Traveling group: Business colleagues
Your age range 35-44
Young singles Friends getaway
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Tourists Large groups
Rugged travelers
Tennessee
Reviewed March 11, 2009 for a stay in December 2008

“Great vacation stay”
Reviewed March 9, 2009 for a stay in December 2008

The rental was clean and nice. It was in a perfect location in Breck. We were at the bottom of the 4 o'clock run so my sons and their dad simply skied home in the evenings. The accommodations were comfortable and I was glad to see so many utensils in the kitchen. There was plenty of room for our 5 member family and checkin and out was a breeze. Thanks.

Liked best: Location and size
Liked least: Beds
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Large groups Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing