“Great Location and Comfortable Unit”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 31 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Nice condo but lots of street noise in the summer”
Reviewed September 5, 2012 for a stay in August 2012

The location is great and we walked to everything, trails, gondola and all over town. However, there's not alot of cross ventilation which made this unit warm in the summer and thus, we had to keep the windows open all night. There is alot of street noise which kept us up at night.

As for the condo, it was spacious enough for two couples. The bathroom needs updating and the steam shower (although not necessary on our trip) is disabled. There is no light in the shower stall, very dark.

The common area hot tub jets did not work. Water was hot but the jets didn't work.

Great Western Lodging was easy to work with and answered all our questions.

We look forward to staying in Breckenridge again in the summer and will use GWL but find a unit away from the street noise.

Sep 5, 2012
Dear Margaret -

Thank you for your review! We always like to hear from our guests and this is great information for us to make sure that our units are getting the attention needed and guest’s are experiencing exceptional customer service.

I have forwarded this on to the homeowner to note the need for updates to the bathrooms, light in the shower especially. Maintenance has also been notified about the common area hot tubs, as those should always be in working order. I will look into making sure there are fans in the unit to help with the air circulation, as well as assist with drowning out any outside noise.

Your review of your stay in Sawmill Creek #306 is greatly appreciated and please let me know if there is anything I can assist with for your next trip to Breckenridge!

Castle Rock
Reviewed July 22, 2012 for a stay in May 2012

Check in / front desk
A romantic getaway Rugged travelers
Jul 22, 2012
Dear BreckLuvrs -

I have forwarded the information on to both maintenance and housekeeping, as all these items listed should have been caught upon the arrival inspection, especially the shower. We will make sure your return stay in the unit will be thoroughly cleaned and inspected prior to arrival.

A TripAdvisor Member
“It was a great place to stay!”
Reviewed July 8, 2012 for a stay in July 2012

This is the third time that we have rented a condo at Sawmill Creek, through Great Western Lodging and we were very, very pleased once again. This condo (#306) was clean, quiet and roomy for 5 adults. It is also very "homey" and allows one to relax in a "home away from home." The beds were very comfortable. The condo is bright and airy, and close to all Breckenridge activities. The staff of Great Western have always been friendly and helpful. We least liked the coffee maker. It was very slow, even after a thorough vinegar cleaning. It was over a half hour brewing, much too long! The blinds in the master bedroom do not fit properly and too much light shines in on the left side of the blinds. We used a light-weight blanket to cover that end so the light doesn't shine in your face in the mornings!

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
Jul 8, 2012
Dear Neil04 –

I have forwarded the information on to the owner about the need to replace the coffee maker, as well as the blinds in the master bedroom so that they fit across the entire window.

A TripAdvisor Member
“Perfect Condo -- Perfect Weekend!”
Reviewed April 5, 2012 for a stay in March 2012

We had a wonderful time during our extended spring ski weekend in Breckenridge. We especially enjoyed the convenience of the 4:00 Run Ski-In. We literally stepped out of our skis and onto the sidewalk to the condominium elevators at the end of the day! The condo was clean, well stocked, perfect location and a fantastic value. Thank you so much for everything and we would definitely consider staying here again in the future.

A romantic getaway
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great Location, Comfortable and Homey”
Reviewed January 4, 2012 for a stay in December 2011

Great Location - only a block to Main Street shops and restaurants, quick shuttle to lifts, ski in on 4 O'clock run or shuttle back. Nice mountain view, comfortable and attractive furnishings. Great Western was very user friendly and made it easy to reserve, check-in and out and were available for any questions, help with lift tickets, etc. Only complaint was that it was very warm and we had to turn heat off to be comfortable.

A romantic getaway Rugged travelers
Jan 4, 2012
Dear SkiRun18 –

Thank you for your review! We always like to hear from our guests and this is great information for us to make sure that our units are getting the attention needed.

I have forwarded the information on to the maintenance department to have them double check the heating system for the unit just to make sure all is in working order.

Thank you again for the information on Sawmill Creek #306 and please let me know if there is anything I can assist with for your next trip to Breckenridge!

“Breck Crest Shelter”
Reviewed September 8, 2011 for a stay in September 2011

A perfect location for the Breck Crest, plus all the shopping and restaurants.

Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 65+
A TripAdvisor Member
“Another excellent stay at Sawmill Creek!”
Reviewed August 25, 2011 for a stay in August 2011

This was our second stay in Sawmill Creek in Breckenridge - our least trip was 2008. All in all, it was another excellent experience. The location, weather, atmosphere and comfort of the unit is the reason we came back to stay. The lone issue in our entire week was that the elevator was not functioning when we arrived, and, therefore, we had to drag all of our stuff up three flights of stairs. However, ther staff was very apologetic and the elevator was fixed on the first business day after we arrived. I would highly recommend Sawmill Creek due to the location to Main Street and all of the restaurants and shops that Breckenridge has to offer. Our family would love nothing more than to make this a bi-yearly vacation destination! Thanks to Great Western Lodging and Sawmill Creek!

Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 35-44
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing