“Sawmill Creek Unit 308”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“Sawmill Creek Unit 308”
Reviewed March 17, 2014 for a stay in February 2014

To start with Sawmill Creek is a great location off the 4 O'Clock run so you can ski in and with a shuttle stop right next to it. Unit 308 has a great layout and view. The decor and furnishings are very good, tile and granite, nice wood trim. Flat screen TV, open kitchen with new and quality pots, pans etc. The owner has clearly spent money to upgrade this unit. Indoor spa. Elevator. Luggage carts. Convenient covered parking. We hope to stay here again next visit to Breckenridge. We recently came back and got put in unit 111, clearly 308 is a much better unit where the owners have spent money to upgrade it, I recommend asking for 308 and requesting to not get put in 111 if you have a choice.

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
“Snow, snow and skiing!”
Reviewed March 12, 2014 for a stay in February 2014

2nd year staying at Sawmill Creek Condo's during Presidents weekend, enjoyed the ski-in/out accommodations. Easy walking to main street in Breckenridge. Condo's are spacious and accommodating for a young family with kids. Looking forward to next year!

Baltimore
Reviewed July 31, 2013 for a stay in July 2013

A romantic getaway Rugged travelers
Jul 31, 2013
Dear Andy D. -

Thank you for your review of Sawmill Creek #308! We always like to hear from our guests and this is great information for us to make sure that our units are getting the attention needed and guest’s are experiencing exceptional customer service.

I will let the homeowner know about the need for a larger bed in the Master Bedroom and an update to the bathroom. Thank you for noting!

Please let me know if there is anything I can assist with for your next trip to Breckenridge!

“Spendid!”
Reviewed March 20, 2013 for a stay in March 2013

We have stayed in Breckenridge numerous times. Our Sawmill unit was perfect for us - location, room sizes, light, towels, dishes. The only suggestion we could come up with for improvement was to have some potholders and more dish towels. We will definitely stay again.

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Rugged travelers
Mar 20, 2013
Dear Joe and Diana -

Thank you for your review! We always like to hear from our guests and this is great information for us to make sure that our units are getting the attention needed and guest’s are experiencing exceptional customer service.

I have shared this with our housekeeping department to look into adding more pot holders and more dish towels especially in all our units.

Your review of your stay in Sawmill Creek #308 is greatly appreciated and please let me know if there is anything I can assist with for your next trip to Breckenridge!

A TripAdvisor Member
“Great weekend with the family”
Reviewed March 14, 2013 for a stay in March 2013

The condo was comfortable, clean and cozy.It had everything that we needed for a great stay. I'll come back.

“Not again”
Reviewed July 20, 2012 for a stay in July 2012

Reservation agent noted my request - quiet, top floor, large-screen TV for group viewing. Said she would keep the request in mind and periodically check to make sure request was satisfied ("trust me".) Would also make sure a large-screen TV was in room.
Was given suite on 3rd (of 4) floor (4th floor apparently had been rented to several elephants who kept late hours), small TV, with bedroom and Lv. rooms directly on the main street (street was also the main HWY with heavy diesel trucks, motorcycles 24X7.) Later met another couple who rented much later than we did (same time period), had top floor, other wing, large-screen TV.
So much for "trust me".
Suite is getting tired - MBR window screen went missing (apparently fell off) twice in 7 day stay, MBR stool rocked when you sat on it (bad initial installation), hole in deck screen door, several lights in LR were burned out, some plugin sockets are too loose to make connection to plug-in, one BR light in-op, etc.
Your guess as to whether I will again stay with Great Western.

Jul 20, 2012
Dear Frequent Traveler -

I want to apologize about your experience and the requests not being carried over to the new unit due to the room move. Those items should have been noted and addressed with the change in units and they clearly were not.

I have also forwarded the information to the owner to note the window screen, stool and screen door. Maintenance is working on the lights and the sockets already for future guests.

Your review of your stay in Sawmill Creek #308 is greatly appreciated and please let me know if there is anything I can assist with on future trips!

“Just great!”
Reviewed March 29, 2012 for a stay in March 2012

We had a great stay! Wife says "It was just lovely!" We really liked being right beside the 4 o'clock trail so we could ski off the mountain and right to the condo. Very well equipped condo-it had everything we needed.

Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing