“Annual Ski Trip”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“Annual Ski Trip”
Reviewed March 14, 2013 for a stay in March 2013

We are a group of guys that has been making a ski trip "out west" for many years. We have rented this unit several times and have enjoyed it each time. The location can't be beat! A two-block walk to Main Street and there are two free bus shuttle bus stops right next to the driveway - one of which is a one-minute ride to the Gondola. At the end of the day, you can ski down Four O'Clock Run to within 20 feet of the elevator!

The only negative, as far as our group is concerned, is that the beds in the loft are too short for an adult.

Rugged travelers
Management Response
Mar 14, 2013
Dear Hezekiah -

Thank you for your review! We always like to hear from our guests and this is great information for us to make sure that our units are getting the attention needed and guest’s are experiencing exceptional customer service.

I have forwarded this to the owner to note that the beds in the loft are smaller sized and to see about normal sized twin beds.

Your review of your stay in Sawmill Creek #309 is greatly appreciated and please let me know if there is anything I can assist with for your next trip to Breckenridge!

V. Peyton Rogers
Director of Sales
Great Western Lodging
Peyton@gwlodging.com
CA
Reviewed September 23, 2012 for a stay in August 2012

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
SMKindall
Kansas
“Not up to par”
Reviewed July 28, 2012 for a stay in July 2012

Sawmill Creek Condo #309 is a great location. The overall building was a good choice but the actual condo was not what we expected. We expected at least one queen bed, as advertised but that was not to be. The mattresses were very soft and who sleeps in a regular full bed anymore......Queen beds please....The whole condo needed more updating if it is to recieve a Gold standard instead of Silver and surley not even close to Platinum status. The condition of the carpeting was a shock when you first walked in to the main area, a stain the size of a basketball is what met us, with many smaller stains on the berber carpeting. We would have enjoyed chairs on the balcony sooooo we moved a couple dining room chairs to the balcony and they started to fall apart. A little glue would have fixed the problem. The condo overall was clean. A couple thousand dollars would have gone a long way in making this a great rental unit.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location was great. We could walk to everything we wanted to do.Parking was more than we expected.
Liked least: The carpeting had large stains. The dining room chairs were falling apart, and the couch was in need of an update for sure.
Traveling group: Friends
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
Jul 27, 2012
Dear SMKindall -

I have forwarded this on to the Homeowner to make sure they are aware of the need for the replacement of the carpet, mattresses, and dining room chairs. The good news is that the Homeowner has brought on an interior designer to address all these issues, including adding patio chairs outside on the balcony. We are all looking forward to these upgrades!

V. Peyton Rogers
Reviewed March 18, 2012 for a stay in March 2012

Springfield MO
Reviewed April 12, 2011 for a stay in March 2011

Liked best: ski in
Liked least: only one tv in the living area
Traveling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 35-44
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Large groups
“It was ok”
Reviewed January 13, 2011 for a stay in December 2010

I liked Jeff Gauvin, the agent that helped us set up the vacation to Breckenridge, but the unit we stayed in was not that great. The walls seemed paper thin, very little lighting in most rooms, and the place could use a good paint and cleaning job. It is definitely "ski in" as advertised, but it is not "ski out" as advertised. You have to wait for a bus and go at least two stops to get back to a lift. We had a good time though and it was walking distance to Main Street which was nice.

Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 55-64
A TripAdvisor Member
“Property mgt. personnel were super”
Reviewed October 5, 2010 for a stay in August 2010

The unit was due for some upgrades, including carpet/furniture and kitchen utinsils. Overall, the location was ideal, but the management company personell excelled in covering all of the bases.

Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Family with young children
Your age range 65+
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing