“Great accommodations! However...”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“Great accommodations! However...”
Reviewed October 10, 2013 for a stay in September 2013

The accommodations were wonderful. However, after we returned home we were emailed a photo of damage to a corner of a wall that supposedly happened while we were there. We caused no such damage, and in fact spent time cleaning up the unit prior to our departure even though we were charged a cleaning fee. This accusation was very disturbing to me, because this means that one or more of their employees lied by blaming me/my friends for damage that they caused after we left -- something we had absolutely no control over. In the end, we were not charged anything for the repairs, and the staff was always nice and professional, but I can't help feeling very bitter about the whole incident. As long as someone will meet with me upon check-out to walk through the unit with me, I'll definitely stay there again.

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
Oct 10, 2013
Dear Ron:

Thank you for your review of Sawmill Creek #408! We always like to hear from our guests and this is great information for us to make sure that our units are getting the attention needed and guest’s are experiencing exceptional customer service.

I have forwarded this on to the General Manager to look into and I am very sorry to hear about your experience after departing from the property. We will definitely be looking into how these situations are handled in the future.

Please let me know if there is anything I can assist with for your next trip to Breckenridge!

Texas
Reviewed August 1, 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Littleton CO
Reviewed July 10, 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Jul 10, 2013
Dear KarenStro -

Thank you for your review! We always like to hear from our guests and this is great information for us to make sure that our units are getting the attention needed and guest’s are experiencing exceptional customer service.

I have shared your review with our operations staff concerning the need for additional towels in the kitchen – thank you for noting!

Your review of your stay in Sawmill Creek #408 is greatly appreciated and please let me know if there is anything I can assist with for your next trip to Breckenridge!

A TripAdvisor Member
“Family vacation in a little slice of heaven”
Reviewed June 20, 2013 for a stay in June 2013

We had an amazing time - the condo was central to that...close to everything, clean, comfortable - it was really one of the best family vacation's we have had. Kids (10 & 6) enjoyed having a home base to relax after hiking, rafting, horseback riding...thank you so much for an afordable way to maximize our vacation time!

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Perfect Place - Sawmill 408”
Reviewed April 10, 2013 for a stay in March 2012

Short and sweet:

- Walkable with kids to town, food, etc.
- 5 minutes from rec center pool, great for kids
- Ski down 4 O'clock at end of day to get there
- Shuttle rught outside, we left gear in car in lot then walked from there
- The renovation make the place truly perfect to hang out and stay in, nicely chosen and high end

A TripAdvisor Member
“Our stay at Sawmill Creek Unit 408 was the best!”
Reviewed March 28, 2013 for a stay in March 2013

These accommodations could not have been any better...from location to ammenities, cleanliness, a well-supplied kitchen, friendly and helpful Great Western staff. We will definitely return!

Tn
Reviewed January 9, 2013 for a stay in January 2013

Jan 9, 2013
Dear Chad -

I have forwarded this to the owner to note that the couch is difficult to be a sleeper sofa and will have maintenance check out the washer/dryer, as it should not be noisy.

Peyton@gwlodging.com
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing