“Getaway Retreat”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“Getaway Retreat”
Reviewed April 4, 2013 for a stay in March 2013

The place was great, newly renovated, clean, and a lot larger than we intended. The slopes are just 50 yards away. Outdoor hot tubs were perfect. I will definitely stay there again.

A romantic getaway
Houston
Reviewed March 21, 2013 for a stay in March 2013

Rugged travelers
Management Response
Mar 21, 2013
Dear Zade -

Thank you for your review! We always like to hear from our guests and this is great information for us to make sure that our units are getting the attention needed and guest’s are experiencing exceptional customer service.

I have forwarded this on to the owner to note the need for updates to the bath and living room, as well as shared with the maintenance department to have them check the water pressure in both the bath and kitchen.

Very strange about not reaching anyone here at the office, 970-453-1009, as we are open 7 days a week, 8:00am to 7:00pm, sometimes even later than that in the winter. But I was pleased that we reached out to you immediately upon receiving this review and confirmed that there were no incidental charges for your stay.

Your review of your stay in Trails End #107 is greatly appreciated and please let me know if there is anything I can assist with for your next trip to Breckenridge!

V. Peyton Rogers
Director of Sales
Great Western Lodging
Peyton@gwlodging.com
A TripAdvisor Member
“wonderful unit !!! close to everything !!!”
Reviewed March 13, 2013 for a stay in February 2013

Just got home 2 weeks ago, and have been bugging the leasing company to book the exact same dates for next year !!!

Trails end seems to be wonderful all the way around, I just want the "same unit" because there will be no surprises...

Rugged travelers
“spring break”
Reviewed April 11, 2012 for a stay in March 2012

Excellent location.
furnishings not as nice as previous units we have had, but it was adequate

Management Response
Apr 11, 2012
Dear Margaret –

I have forwarded the information on to the owner of Trails End #107 to let them know that the unit’s furnishing are not up to the standards of other units in Trails End and need some updating.

Thank you again for the information on Trails End #107 and please let me know if there is anything I can assist with for your next trip to Breckenridge!

V. Peyton Rogers
Director of Sales
Great Western Lodging
Peyton@gwlodging.com
Colorado
Reviewed January 13, 2011 for a stay in December 2010

Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44
A TripAdvisor Member
“ski in/out,close to everything”
Reviewed January 6, 2011 for a stay in December 2010

Wish there was a ice machine, and vending machines for pop,gatoraid,snacks etc. Couch hidabed sucks big time,needs something better.

Traveling group: Friends
Your age range 45-54
“LOCATION!!!”
Reviewed May 2, 2010 for a stay in March 2010

This was a very nice unit . No frills but very clean. Location was excellent. Out the door right to the lift.Easy walk to town.We would defenitely stay again!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing