“Trails End - Breckenridge”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 20 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Trails End - Breckenridge”
Reviewed March 4, 2012 for a stay in February 2012

I have stayed in several different units at Trails End, this unit is one of the better ones. Everything was clean and well maintained. The kitchen had all the necessary items to cook. The sitting area had very comfortable chairs and sofa. The Trails End condo's are a little date but they are very close to the Quicksilver lift and it is an easy walk to town. Over all it was a very enjoyable stay.

“Fun in Cool Colorado”
Reviewed August 24, 2011 for a stay in August 2011

It was great. The only bad thing I would say is that it was noisy. They were doing landscaping work across the street - which was very loud.

Your age range 35-44
CO
Reviewed August 24, 2011 for a stay in August 2011

Traveling group: Solo traveler
Management Response
Aug 24, 2011
Dear WDC –

Thank you for your review! We always like to hear from our guests and we have forwarded the information on to the Owner of Trails End Condominiums #305.

This is great information for us to make sure that our units are getting the upgrades needed, like the carpet and furnishing updates especially. Owners always like to hear from the guests, so this is great feedback for them.

Thank you again for the information on Trails End #305 and please let me know if there is anything I can assist with for your next trip to Breckenridge!

V. Peyton Rogers
Director of Sales
Great Western Lodging
Peyton@gwlodging.com
TX
Reviewed July 20, 2011 for a stay in July 2011

A TripAdvisor Member
“Decent Condo, Great Location”
Reviewed April 13, 2011 for a stay in March 2011

Condo and building was basic, but clean and well maintained. Although not in our building, service from management (for inflatable bed, extra linen, etc) was excellent. Location was perfect-right by Quicksilver lift. Overall very good experience

Traveling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 35-44
WI
Reviewed April 13, 2011 for a stay in March 2011

Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Family with young children
A TripAdvisor Member
“Wonderful town and ski resort”
Reviewed March 29, 2011 for a stay in February 2011

Had an excellent time and really enjoyed the skiing conditions.

Your age range 55-64
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing