“Perfect getaway”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“Perfect getaway”
Reviewed December 18, 2013 for a stay in December 2013
person found this review helpful

This was a very enjoyable and comfortable getaway for my husband and myself and we attribute this to "Trails End 316". The condo was very cozy. We especially enjoyed the fireplace, since it was quite cold outside. The bed and pillows made for a cozy, comfortable night's sleep.The location at the base of the mountain was perfect and we had never stayed a better ski in/ski out property. We also really liked having a grill right out on the balcony. We had great steaks one night and took advantage of the crock-pot to make a roast and we were able to come in at lunch to eat and go back out for more skiing after lunch. The condo is also within walking distance to great restaurants, fun shopping and great happy hours! All in all it was a super stay. Thanks for sharing your lovely getaway spot!

Ohio
Reviewed October 30, 2013 for a stay in October 2013

Oct 30, 2013
Dear Lisa:

Thank you for your review of Trails End #316! We always like to hear from our guests and this is great information for us to make sure that our units are getting the attention needed and guest’s are experiencing exceptional customer service.

I have shared this information about the fireplace fan, bathroom fan and the heat with the maintenance department to check out and ensure that everything is in proper working condition, as well as the Owner concerning the cable in the bedroom and to see if that is something that can be fixed. Thank you for noting!

Please let me know if there is anything I can assist with for your next trip to Breckenridge!

A TripAdvisor Member
“Enjoyed Our Stay in Unit 316”
Reviewed October 17, 2013 for a stay in October 2013

We really enjoyed our stay in this unit and would stay again in the future. The unit could use a new couch but other than that everything was very nice and the unit was nicely decorated. It was the perfect sized unit for two people. We really enjoyed being able to walk to downtown Breckenridge from the unit and also enjoyed using the outdoor hot tub. Also the staff at Great Western Lodging were great to deal with and when we return to Breck in the future we plan on making our reservations through them.

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Rugged travelers
Oct 17, 2013
Dear Debbie and Bryan:

I will definitely let the homeowner know about the need for a new couch in the living room – thank you for noting!

“Had a great experience”
Reviewed September 11, 2013 for a stay in August 2013

The condo was is good condition, clean, with everything you would need. Overall had a great time and would recommend to anyone in need of a get away. The pullout was unconfortable but other than that good experience

Location was great just 1 block off of main street, so near shopping and food. Pool was a little far but okay

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Sep 11, 2013
Dear Robo1:

I will let the homeowner know about the uncomfortable sleeper sofa. Thank you for noting!

A TripAdvisor Member
“Great Unit for 1-2 people who want to be a close to Main St Brec”
Reviewed August 29, 2013 for a stay in August 2013

The unit was very clean and quiet. An easy trip with luggage in and out of the car. The bed and pillows were very comfortable. It was a very easy walk downtown back and forth from the restaurants and shopping. Also an easy ride to the bike paths.
The TV/cable was a little complicated to figure out but the Ops guys showed up promptly in person on the weekend to help us out.

A TripAdvisor Member
“Nice, comfortable stay in Breckenridge”
Reviewed July 25, 2013 for a stay in July 2013

In July, my family stayed at a one bedroom condo in Breckenridge instead of opting for a hotel. It worked out nicely, especially since we needed to get up super early to be on the Mt Quandry trail at 6:00 am. We were able to prepare our own meals, put our feet up and relax and enjoy the hot tub.

A TripAdvisor Member
“Nice condo in a good location.”
Reviewed June 20, 2013 for a stay in June 2013

This Breckenridge condo was very convenient to downtown shops and restaurants. The unit was comfortable but showing some wear and tear. The carpet was worn as was the sofa. The bed was comfortable and the unit was quiet. The bedroom would be an even more comfortable if there was a night stand and light on both sides of the bed. The kitchen was well supplied and the grill on the deck worked great.

Jun 20, 2013
Dear TB -

Thank you for your review! We always like to hear from our guests and this is great information for us to make sure that our units are getting the attention needed and guest’s are experiencing exceptional customer service.

I will alert the homeowner about the carpet and sofa looking worn, as well as about the night stands in the bedroom. Thank you for noting!

Your review of your stay in Trails End #316 is greatly appreciated and please let me know if there is anything I can assist with for your next trip to Breckenridge!

Peyton@gwlodging.com
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing