“Cute, clean, and close to the action!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 8 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great location but needs repairs and updated!”
Reviewed April 3, 2014 for a stay in March 2014

Blinds need replaced in living area also wall mirror broken. Flush handle in extra bathroom kept coming undone, had to take top off and reattach. Ice trays were all cracked or broken. We could not get heat in Master bedroom and TV in master had one station.
Condo had plenty of sleeping area.
Skiing was great! Had lots of snow!
This was our third stay at Trails End. This was the only condo we had problems with!

Check in / front desk
Management Response
Apr 3, 2014
Dear Jessi:

Thank you for your review of Trails End #412! We always like to hear from our guests and this is great information for us to make sure that our units are getting the attention needed and guest’s are experiencing exceptional customer service.

I have shared your review with the owner concerning the need to replace the blinds, the broken mirror, the television in the master bedroom, as well as the ice trays – thank you for noting! Maintenance is going to check out the toilet, as well as the heat to make sure all is in working order.

Please let me know if there is anything I can assist with for your next trip to Breckenridge!

V. Peyton Rogers
Director of Sales
Great Western Lodging
Peyton@gwlodging.com
MI
Reviewed February 27, 2014 for a stay in February 2014

A TripAdvisor Member
“An amazing family trip.”
Reviewed May 6, 2011 for a stay in April 2011

We love coming to Breckenridge for our spring break each year. It is time that we can relax, have some fun, and spend time as a family. This year we stayed at Trails End and it was wonderful. The location was perfect and we were able to utilize the pool right across the street. We were able to ski and ski out each day and walk to the restaurant and shops. Check in and check out was extremely fast and convenient. We are already looking forward to our trip next year.

Liked best: the location
Liked least: Unit could use a renovation.
Traveling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Tourists Large groups

Traveling group: Family with teenagers
Large groups Rugged travelers
Management Response
Apr 13, 2011
Dear ski happy from springfield –

Thank you for your review! We always like to hear from our guests and we have forwarded the information on to the owner concerning the need for the upgraded items. We hope this upcoming Spring Season will be a great time for the owner to look into an upgrade!

Thank you again for the information on Trails End #412 and please let me know if there is anything I can assist with for your next trip to Breckenridge!

V. Peyton Rogers
Reviewed February 24, 2011 for a stay in January 2011

Check in / front desk
Traveling group: Friends
A TripAdvisor Member
“Fantastic location. Walk to everything.”
Reviewed March 5, 2010 for a stay in January 2010

Key pick-up/drop off very convienient. Received coupon for rentals close to office.
Slleeps many more people than cabn sit around comfortably.
Perfecty location

Liked best: Location
Liked least: Comfort
Traveling group: Family with teenagers
Tourists Rugged travelers
“Wonderful ski trip”
Reviewed March 23, 2009 for a stay in February 2009

We had a wonderful ski trip. We shared the 2 bedroom, 2 bath with another couple, it was a great set up. It was nice that each bedroom had a TV. The ski in/out is so much better then a motel, you can take a break when ever you wish and you don't have the expense of eating out for every meal.
Most everything you need is within walking distance.
Next time we will bring an electric skillet/griddle.
The only bad part of the trip was the 12 hour drive home.

Liked best: Easy access
Liked least: 10 check out
Traveling group: Spouse / significant other
Young singles Friends getaway
Older travelers Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Large groups
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing