“501 is Fantastic!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“501 is Fantastic!”
Reviewed January 17, 2013 for a stay in January 2013

There is only one word to describe 501 and that is "outstanding". We are totally satisfied with every aspect of the service, the home and the location!

A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Super Location and excellent room !”
Reviewed April 10, 2012 for a stay in March 2012

We have stayed here at Trails End for the past 4 years. It has great location of ski in/ski out, within walking distance to the downtown and nice accomodations. We book through Great Western Lodging. Gwl is a wonderful, friendly group to work with. Simple, easy check in and check out ! We always have a great experience !

Chicago
Reviewed April 1, 2012 for a stay in March 2012

Management Response
Apr 1, 2012
Dear GJS –

Thank you for your review! We always like to hear from our guests and this is great information for us to make sure that our units are getting the attention needed and guest’s are experiencing exceptional customer service.

I have forwarded the information on to the owner of Trails End #501 to note that the unit is dated and needs some upgrades.

Thank you again for the information on Trails End #501 and please let me know if there is anything I can assist with for your next trip to Breckenridge!

V. Peyton Rogers

Older travelers
Management Response
Jan 25, 2012
Dear Coloradoans At Heart –

Thank you for your review! We always like to hear from our guests and this is great information for us to make sure that our units are getting the attention needed.

I have forwarded the information on to the owner of Trails End #501 to note the firm mattresses, as well as to the housekeeping department to make sure the kitchen is fully stocked.

V. Peyton Rogers
Director of Sales
Great Western Lodging
Peyton@gwlodging.com
A TripAdvisor Member
“A great true ski in ski out condo !!!”
Reviewed January 16, 2012 for a stay in December 2011

It was awesome! This is a true ski in ski out condo in a great location. Its close enough to town to walk to go shopping or go out at night. The kids had a great time.

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
“Great Location”
Reviewed April 26, 2011 for a stay in March 2011

This was our second time at Trails End. The location is hard to beat for families with small children. The unit was large and clean. We were able to host several families for dinner.

Traveling group: Family with young children
Your age range 45-54
A TripAdvisor Member
“Trail's End weekend getaway”
Reviewed March 23, 2011 for a stay in January 2011

We had an amazing weekend with the kids, place was nice and was very convenient, walked out to the ski school for the kids lessons. Would definitely book here again.

Traveling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing