“Perfect Location to Downtown Breckenridge”

Review of Park Place #104-C

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Teachaimo
Atlanta, Georgia
“Perfect Location to Downtown Breckenridge”
Reviewed August 8, 2014 for a stay in August 2014
person found this review helpful

We needed a place within walking distance to town for me to occupy myself while my husband and son had the car during the day. This unit was a 5 minute walk, so it fit the bill. The unit had everything we needed for our stay. It was Very large, and having a washer and dryer was a plus. The rental process was smooth, and it was nice being able to check into the unit directly, without going to a rental office first. The beds in both rooms were very comfortable. My only suggestion would be to have a couple of fans available to use at night. We were uncomfortable at night with no moving air, in spite of having the window and patio door open. The second bedroom didn't have a screen on one window, so it was unable to be opened at all. I didn't contact the rental office about this, and perhaps they could have helped. Otherwise, it was a perfect stay.

Traveling group: Other
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Littleton
Reviewed April 7, 2014 for a stay in March 2014

KS
Reviewed August 8, 2013 for a stay in July 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Nice location”
Reviewed August 7, 2013 for a stay in July 2013

This condo was a great location to main street Breckenridge. It was a very quiet complex which was appreciated. It was a lovely unit only we had so much to do outside so didn't get to enjoy the inside.

Older travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great Unit”
Reviewed July 18, 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Stayed for a week. Great unit overall. Even had some small amenities for children.

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
TX
Reviewed March 29, 2013 for a stay in March 2013

OK
Reviewed April 18, 2012 for a stay in April 2012

Check in / front desk
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing