“Best mountain location”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 17 reviews

Reviews from our community

“Best mountain location”
Reviewed December 18, 2013 for a stay in December 2013

This cottage is walking distance to everything you need in Breck. grocery and liquor store are a block away.Located in the middle of Main Street two blocks away close to restaurants, bars and ski rental shops.We found it within walking distance to the Maggie for quicksilver lift each morning.The cottage is meticulously maintained and will exceed your expectations.We will defenatly rebook this cottage our next trip to Breck .

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
FL
Reviewed September 19, 2013 for a stay in September 2013

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway
A TripAdvisor Member
“nice place but too many issues”
Reviewed January 11, 2012 for a stay in January 2012

Advertised to sleep 8 but in reality only 6. No sofa sleeper as listed in printed confirmation. Were provided a blow up mattress which leaked. No instructions about fireplace switch so we messed it up turning it off wrong. Good location for trolley, shopping, etc. Office very hard to locate.

A TripAdvisor Member
“Clean, Well Equipped and Great Location!”
Reviewed July 29, 2011 for a stay in July 2011

Perfect location, walking distance to everything. The accommodations were plenty, and comfortable. The kitchen was well stocked. My only negative comment would be that the queen bed in the second bedroom squeeks at every little movement, which wakes the rest of the people sleeping in that room. Fix the bed and I'd rate the cottage even better.

Traveling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 45-54
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great location, great house”
Reviewed March 14, 2011 for a stay in February 2011

Loved this house! We were just 4 so there was tons of space. You could easily sleep two sets of adults and some kids here with the queen and bunks in one of the rooms plus sofa bed in the living room (save the master suite for yourself!).
Location is great. An easy walk to Quicksilver lift. Just a couple of blocks from a supermarket and practically backing onto the sledding hill for later afternoon fun. Our teenage boys spent every afternoon outdoors on that hill!
We didn't need to get in our car at all during the week (apart from a drive to a basin and keystone some days just to mix it up on the slopes). Lucky because it doesn't have covered parking.
Possible improvements to the property would be flat screen tv, wifi, a hairdryer (but I went prepared thanks to previous reviews) and a decent toaster. Not much really!

Traveling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 35-44
Lewisburg Pennsylvania
Reviewed February 16, 2011 for a stay in February 2011

Traveling group: Friends
Your age range 65+
A TripAdvisor Member
“Wonderful home with central location”
Reviewed February 9, 2011 for a stay in February 2011

Pro's-great location, property management team very responsive, reservations team great. Would stay here again.

Con's-radiant heat is great but should be turned on 24 hours prior to arrival, cookware needs upgraded, access from rear parking to home needs better snow removal...very icy and slippery

Traveling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 45-54
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
$195
/ Night
Book Now
Talk to the Manager
Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing