“accommodating”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“accommodating”
Reviewed January 15, 2011 for a stay in January 2011
person found this review helpful

Most of the equiipment worked as expected. The kitchen was equipped with sufficient equipment for meal preparation. The location was adequate.

Your age range 65+
A TripAdvisor Member
“Ski Hill 32 was great as always, but not the unit we reserved.”
Reviewed December 22, 2010 for a stay in December 2010

We had reserved Park Place several months before arriving in December. When we arrived we were told that the unit we rented was rented to another group after we had confirmation. We arrived at 3pm and could not get into our "other" location until 8pm. We had to move our schedule/reservation around for the inconvenience. We have had a great experience with the leasing company in the past, however our experience with the lady when we arrived was unsatifactory. We plan on renting several units in March and would like to use Breck accomodations again.

Your age range 35-44
Co
Reviewed August 26, 2010 for a stay in August 2010

Your age range 55-64
OH
Reviewed August 12, 2010 for a stay in July 2010

Your age range 55-64
A TripAdvisor Member
“generally, good, with exceptions”
Reviewed July 26, 2010 for a stay in July 2010

The condo was great, but we were initially sent to a wrong (old) office address to pick up the key. In the rain, it took a while. We had 2 cars, but only 1 parking pass, which had never been discussed with me at the time of booking. It was really a lot of trouble to go to city hall buy a parking pass and then park the car at a different location, using the other car.
I would have helped had the broker explained the rules in advance. The place itself was excellent, so is the town.

Liked best: apartment itself
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Tourists Large groups
Luxury-minded travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“A wonderful time in Breck”
Reviewed February 24, 2010 for a stay in February 2010

We had a great 6 day vacation staying at ski hill 32 and hitting the mountains for 5 days straight. I can't think of a better way to enjoy life.

The only thing i have to gripe about is the lack of lighting. The condo was dark with no light bulbs to be found..other than that everything was great..the kitchen was stocked with pots and pans and everything we needed..The location was wonderful too..short walk to the gondola and almost a ski in place too...We had a great time..thank you so much..Gale Shughart

“very nice”
Reviewed August 14, 2009 for a stay in August 2009

We loved our condo! Very nicely decorated, plenty of room,convenient to downtown. The pool and hot tub were nice. Very well kept grounds. The only negative was the noise from the street and parking lot.

Liked best: Cleanliness and decor
Liked least: Noise from street and parking lot
Traveling group: Family with young children
Your age range 45-54
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Large groups Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing