“The Best!”

Breckenridge Recreation Center
Ranked #25 of 74 things to do in Breckenridge
More attraction details
Owner description: Offers indoor waterslides, hot tubs, tennis and a fitness center.
SF Bay
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“The Best!”
Reviewed October 17, 2012

This place is amazing! Just remember you're exercising at an altitude of 9600ft. This is the best recreation center I've ever been too and its more affordable than any other gym I've had a membership to.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank P0wderDay

• Polish first
Tucson, Arizona
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“family friendly”
Reviewed September 2, 2012

They have a great pool area here complete with water slide and childen's aquatic play area. I don't know a lot about the other amenities, but I would imagine they are also great. The staff are friendly and helpful. Very family orientated place.

1 Thank Jane R
Hanoi
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“I wish I had this at home”
Reviewed August 23, 2012

As an almost local (I have spent time regularly in Breckenridge over the last 40+ years) I love this place and sincerely wish it were nearer my full time home. The pools are great; one mostly for serious swimmers (though with occasional rope swing jumping) and one for kids with a nice water slide and other entertainment. The weight rooms and cardio machines are nice and well maintained, with spectacular views all around. My personal favorite is the tennis program, with reasonably priced drop in drills year round for all ages, and high quality tennis pros for lessons. The two indoor courts are an exceptional treasure in a small town rec center.

1 Thank Ouyanglise
Austin, TX
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 49 helpful votes
“Wish this were in my hometown!”
Reviewed August 18, 2012

This is a great facility and so reasonably priced. We can keep up our fitness routines with great equipment and beautiful views from the weight-lifting machines. Normally I have to be dragged to the gym, but this is a pleasure. Great Pilates instructors, too! All of them!

2 Thank ManyMilesToGo
Chicago, IL
32 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 74 helpful votes
“More than enough”
Reviewed August 11, 2012

Surprisinlgy good pool, nice helpful staff, and always a lane for lap swimming available. Opens early enough (6:00am) to get in a swim before the family is up and ready for a day of activities. Clean locker room with all the amenities of home.

1 Thank bonniep71